What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footyshow

Didnt see much of the footyshow last night but i heard that some Knights players put on a lame show!Cant imagine that being true and i didnt believe them.I did catch Meatloaf at the end and if they were worse than him they must have really be bad!
173 days until Robbie O repays the faith :shock:

Big Tim

First Grade
I think that Kurt, Josh and Wooly were given a pretty crappy song anyway. It was a credit to the boys for doing it, there were many clubs that didnt even get a song. Reg's song was the best anyway. Kung-Fu Fighting, it was great.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It was a really good show. The best thing about it, was when fatty said crack a fatty wasn't going to be on next year.

The knights boys were lame. They went really well last year. I dunno what happened.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
GoKnights said:
Bring it home Knights said:
It was a really good show. The best thing about it, was when fatty said crack a fatty wasn't going to be on next year.

The knights boys were lame. They went really well last year. I dunno what happened.

I was at the show last night and its good between add breaks they chat to the audience etc.. but too many osngs in last nights show, and although I love Meatloaf he WAS ordinary - but its also becuase you have a TV Production crew trying to do the job of a real COncert Audio team!

Just like the 5 - 10 min gigs at Granfd Final and all games - the audio is ordinary!

What do they and the audience talk about?

Missa

Juniors
yeh i agree the knights had a crappy song..bloody bronski beat...not much u can do to that song...but at least they had a go...not many clubs performed though...so good on them.
im glad crack a fatty had its last run.....
ive been to the footy show too...and its a heap of fun....i got my photo taken with chief and fatty....and also fittler and fletcher....this was last year so i didnt get matty.
u get to ask them questions in the break etc...

JoEyS_GurL

Juniors
THE FOOTY SHOW WAS GREAT LAST NITE! HOW CUTE IS JOEY AND MATTY!
REG ROCKS! HIS KUNG FU FIGHTIN DANCE WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!
AND HEY ERIN! HAVIN FUN WASHIN UP!
:lol:
ERIN SHUT UP!

iluvmatt

Juniors
I LOVED LAST NIGHTS FOOTY SHOW. REG IS THE BEST EVER, THE SHOW WOULDNT BE AS FUNNY WITHOUT HIM ON IT. HIS SONG WAS OUTSTANDING. HES A GREAT DANCER. :D MEATLOAF IS A FREAK!! I THINK HE OVER REACTED ABIT. BUT HOW COOL IS MILTON, HES A CHAMP!!! DEADSET HE MUST BE DRUNK 24/7 :lol:
FREDDY AND WINGY DIDNT SEEM TOO HAPPY WITH THE CROUD!! HEN THEY BOOED FREDDY. THAT WAS ABIT HARSH!! :(
THE NEWIE BOYS DID A GREAT JOB OF A SHIT SONG. ATLEAST WE WERE REPRESENTED!!! CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR. BRING IT ON!!

2004 FOOTY SHOW!! IM READY!! :D

John_Travolta

Juniors
Yeah I waited up til 1am to watch it, AND LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF It hehehe, was a friggen classic :) what tension between the Goosters and the Westies on stage ay hahaha

Troy

P.S GO the Panthers.....

Razor

Coach
GoKnights said:
and although I love Meatloaf he WAS ordinary

There had to be something wrong with the mic.

I've seen a live performance of that song in June (in the US) and it sounded nothing like that.

Anyway at least for the Grand Final he has his own crew to set everything up - he insisted, he wouldn't let anybody else do it because he said "they usually stuff up".

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm glad Crack a Fatty's gooonnne too.
I was dissapionted that their is no best off show this week... Just because of the dvd... the dvd doesn't have this yrs stuff on it... that sux.

princess plj

Juniors
bedsy said:
I was dissapionted that their is no best off show this week... Just because of the dvd... the dvd doesn't have this yrs stuff on it... that sux.

i totally agree with u besdy......there should have been a best of show, esp best of 2003....

i can only just imagine what they will bring on next instedy of crack a fatty :-k

~bedsy~

First Grade
plj said:
bedsy said:

i totally agree with u besdy......there should have been a best of show, esp best of 2003....

i can only just imagine what they will bring on next instedy of crack a fatty :-k
Their having Rob the Builder... Robbie Kerns is doing it.

Leasha

Juniors
I was actually a bit disappointed with the entire show. It's usually a highlight of my season, watching the Footy Show grand final... I even have the old ones taped and I watch them over and over and laugh every time. In particular I was looking forward to the player revue, but after it was featured I was really disappointed. Aside from Reg's song, I thought it was just lacking something that it usually has.

Also the whole Meatloaf thing was kind of a bit overdone, which made it go past the level of funny... On the whole I think the best bit of the night was when they announced no more Crack a Fatty... thats one segment that is totally outdated! :roll:

misty

Juniors
All meatloafs songs sound like the music from A BAT OUT OF HELL :?

the only song of his I like is YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH. 8)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Leasha said:
I In particular I was looking forward to the player revue, but after it was featured I was really disappointed. Aside from Reg's song, I thought it was just lacking something that it usually has.

yeah they did lack that something, reg's one was funny though. remember last year when the newie boys started smashing all the guitars and drums?! that was hell funny.
i really wish they were gonna have the best of this year, i dont know what im gonna do on thursday night now :?

~bedsy~

First Grade
I can't stand Meatloaf.... He wasn't funny at all.
I thought the songs could have been better... But yeah I thought it was funny, but not as funny as previous ones.
I was happy the Rap Girls won though.