What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footyshow

Nut

Juniors
If that little eminem tryhard had won i would have stopped watching the footy show for eva. He was deadset pathetic. At least the other two were original - he was just tryin to be cool.

Did anyone go to that show live?

Big Tim

First Grade
Leasha said:
Also the whole Meatloaf thing was kind of a bit overdone, which made it go past the level of funny...

This is from the Newcastle Herald it is Matty Johns speaking about Reg Reagan.

but Reg loved Meatloaf's tequila-fuelled appearance on the grand final episode of the Footy Show.
"Reg loves the loaf," Johns said.
"You've got to respect anyone who can knock over a couple bottles of tequila and then come on the shoe with no thought of putting on any deoderant"

And then this in the Sun-Herald:
The Loaf raised plenty of eyebrows with his strange performance on the Footy Show, but it was his odour that was the talking point among the panel. We dont know if it was the hot lights or the tequila he had consumed, but it is fair to say he was on the nose.

I think that explains alot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeh_yeh_

Juniors
the knights were a bit how ya goin but meatloaf really annoyed me.

on the Saturday Sports Newtwork 2SM matty did say that meatloaf did have a few tequillas and that meatloaf gave him the sh!ts. he nearly took over!

but what really struck my eye was that after the revue fatty was still wearing his eye liner!

also there is no more crack a fatty anymore :(

Latest posts