What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For All GF Attendees Supporting The Warriors...

Jesbass

First Grade
Hey guys. For all of you who are supporting the Warriors, be you a 17 year season member, or a 1 week bandwagoner, the Warriors have asked for you to show your support by:

A) Wearing a Warriors jersey
OR
B) If you don't have a Warriors jersey, wearing something black.

Hopefully the stadium will experience something of a black out to show the boys that you're supporting them. :thumn

thorson1987

Coach
Once you go black...

f-Funny-Quote-from-White-Chicks-8742.jpg

beave

Coach
My cowboys jersey is navy blue, that's close enough to black for mine....... ;-)

snoozer

Bench
from nsw and a sharkie.

there's no way i'd wear maroon at anytime let alone on gf day when manly is playing.

black for me.(with a skyblue and white beanie)

Hey guys. For all of you who are supporting the Warriors, be you a 17 year season member, or a 1 week bandwagoner, the Warriors have asked for you to show your support by:

A) Wearing a Warriors jersey
OR
B) If you don't have a Warriors jersey, wearing something black.

Hopefully the stadium will experience something of a black out to show the boys that you're supporting them. :thumn

Warriurs will be in White :crazy:

Dragon2010

First Grade
So does that mean we can flood the North Shore buses and the trains as well so the Manly fans don't get a chance to get to the stadium?

I got my black jeans, shirt, and hat ready. Problem is I look TOO Black though (Racist I know).

joseph1

Juniors
The warrior-nation is turning into a warrior-continent. Australians and Kiwis united as they should be. This is going to be bigger than ANZAC Day.

Latest posts