What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all the Sceptics out there, how's this for a laugh.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
nothings impossible but at this stage it's highly unlikely.

He still has a year or two left doesnt he? Has there ever been talk of him coming home?

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
He still has a year or two left doesnt he? Has there ever been talk of him coming home?

I will say that contracts mean Jack schitt these days but there's been no talk at our end that i know off.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we let Morro go because of his age, why would he be replaced with another old fart

doesn't make sense to me

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
we let Morro go because of his age, why would he be replaced with another old fart

doesn't make sense to me

I'm pretty sure he's only about 25..

The Colonel

Immortal
There was something in one of the papers or RLW a few weeks ago in regard to Parramatta having been chasing him to come home in the past. Didn't take much notice of it then. Take it with a grain of salt but who knows.....

The Ref in Seat 196 said:
The Gallen to Parramatta rumor comes from his junior football in the Parramatta district.

He played Matthews and SG Ball with us as well - possibly even Flegg.

Parraren

Bench
This rumour has come about because Gallen has been "dropped" to the bench this week.

People assume he's unhappy with the coach...he played his junior football at Parra...put 2 & 2 together and come up with 5.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Personally I don't believe a word of it but I suppose we can dream. How good would it be to have Gallen and Hindy in the same back row?

Avenger

Immortal
Assuming Gallen is unhappy, I think our management would explore the possibility of him returning.

varion

Juniors
Gallen is an equal/better player than Morrison and at the right age. Morro isnt as good as even last year this year.

I'm 99.99% sure he wont be coming to the Eels , like 99.99% of rumours without substance it wont come to fruition as good as it would be if it did happen.

2008 though, could be an option.

Parraren

Bench
Agree, this rumour appears to be pure fantasy but yeah 2008 could be an option.

We were reportedly interested in Gallen around June 2004 when we signed Riddell, Stringer, PJ, Tahu, Robbo, Morro...actually I remember a reliable contact of mine who told me about us signing Riddell at the time said that the club was looking at both Gallen & Morro but Gallen decided to re-sign with the Sharks for 3 years so we ended up signing Glenn in the end. Although from what he told me, Morrison was the preferred option.

Still think this is just a rumour but interesting nonetheless.

Latest posts