What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Some Reason I Feel For....

syphon

Juniors
knights04 said:
and that's not saying much for Lee considering Akhtar can only rattle the furniture for his wkts. :lol:
Yeah, must be a crap bowler having the highest % of clean bowleds out of current test players. :roll:

I guess i missed the day where it was decided that a high % of caught fielder was what made a good bowler. Kerry O'Keefe holds that record so it's saying something.

syphon

Juniors
S2H said:
McDermott never ever got smashed like lee did. Of course he wasn't as prety either so he didn't get the chances Lee is getting. He got back thru hard work.
ummmmm, yeah.

McDermott: - Econ 4.03, Avg 24.71

Lee: - Econ 4.71, Avg 21.93

so considering 220 was a good total when McDermott was playing compared to 250 these days, difference in Econ is negligible. Lee has the better average though.

Iafeta

Referee
Lower average- Which you could also attribute to more aggressive stroke play/hence more risks. Lets not forget his test average has blown out into the 30s.

At the moment he's half volley or short and its just coming onto the bat so nicely. Whats doing with that? Shoaib Akhter is blisteringly quick, and man, he makes you think about what you're doing. When Gillespie and McGrath leave the attack and Lee comes on, batsmen must free up with optimism. Andy Bichel must scratch his head, only bowler who looks likely at Adelaide against India, then all of a sudden Lee comes in and gets clobbered, then Bichel is out of the squad.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Kinights04, pepstar...

I hope you mean hitting a 'purple patch' means you are going well, rather you have both used it as describing a form slump. Just thought I'd correct you .As Brett Lee is NOT in a purple patch :lol:

Latest posts