What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the benefit of Lesstar...

eelsta

Bench
Rammo said:
f**k, it gets worse.

I never said you weren't allowed to have an opinion you neanderthal.

I just said it was ironic and hypocritical that you criticise supporters of other clubs which are more successful than yours.

It's got nothing to do with an opinion.
listen i only critised your supporters after you had a go at ours....neanderthal

Rammo

Juniors
eelsta said:
listen i only critised your supporters after you had a go at ours....neanderthal

Yes, for a completely different and irrelevant reason.

There's been some nuffies on here, but you're slowly but surely climbing the ladder of mediocrity.

eelsta

Bench
Rammo said:
Yes, for a completely different and irrelevant reason.

There's been some nuffies on here, but you're slowly but surely climbing the ladder of mediocrity.

according to you.......:lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
LOL at all the merkins in this thread. Lesstar, by his own category, must classify this as a choke, this thread was meant for him only. As Nick said originally, this was not directed at all Storm fans who are generally very good. Just at the f**kwit who gives us sh*t every loss, no matter what. He even called this years finals loss a choke (hilarious given we were never even "supposed" to be there). That is the point of this thread. Some of you go off way too easily IMO...

eelsta

Bench
Rammo said:
f**k, you think our supporters are bad.

You make our least intelligent supporter look like Stephen Hawking.

Dear oh dear :crazy: this name calling is getting pretty boring...

Nickeel

Juniors
Bazal said:
LOL at all the merkins in this thread. Lesstar, by his own category, must classify this as a choke, this thread was meant for him only. As Nick said originally, this was not directed at all Storm fans who are generally very good. Just at the f**kwit who gives us sh*t every loss, no matter what. He even called this years finals loss a choke (hilarious given we were never even "supposed" to be there). That is the point of this thread. Some of you go off way too easily IMO...

Thanks Bazal. That was my point exactly.

I was backing the Storm last night and was disappointed to see them go down. My issue wasn't with the club or its supporters in general - just one bloke in particular. The idea of the thread is to gently give him some of his own back. Some of you here don't appreciate the story behind this, so I can understand you would go off at me - but in all fairness, you have missed the point of my original post.

LESStar58 said:
Parramatta to choke...again: Yes :D

Not the first time he has said stuff such as this. Turnabout is fair play. Sorry again for any offence to decent Storm fans and to those others with no comprehension. When does the cricket start? :lol:

Nick

RiotAct

Juniors
lol if parra had've finished 8 points clear minor premiers, then beaten in the grand final we'd be absolutely tearing them to shreds. double standards me thinks

RiotAct

Juniors
yeah well i enjoy giving it to most parra fans, but not really warranted this year =/

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
How is a 7 point loss in a Grand Final a choke? By that method of thinking, then everyone who doesnt win the GF is a choker.

If anyone is a choker, its not the GFists! especially in a mere 7 point loss, which had some controversial calls. (im not saying they were wrong calls, and am not meaning to take anything away from a very fine Brisbane victory) But the Storm i thought wore their heart out on their sleeves, they played with alot of passion and they're fans can be very proud of their teams accomplishments.

El Diablo

Post Whore
because they were odds on favourites who'd won the minor premiership by a country mile. they'd also beaten Brisbane twice this year.

parra_princess

Juniors
This was a silly post.

LesStar would be hurting enough already and having a parra fan of all people labelling Melbourne chokers is just paving the way for everyone to line up and take a free shot at US!

We should have been premiers 98, 99, 01, 05 and yet we have nothing to show for it! Sorry grand finals just remind me of how frustrating a game Rugby League is at times urgh!

Latest posts