What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the love of St George FIRE UP

Cooper-Man

Bench
Yes thats right boys...........its a fire up thread. We have not had too many of these this year..........

Everyone has written us off as chokers, everyone is backing the eels and everyone is critical of EVERY decision our club is making...............SO our teams goes into this game tonight with NO PRESSURE to perform because EVERYONE thinks we will lose.

We need to STAND TALL, CHANT LOUD and SING as ONE till out throats are gone. FIRE THE F#$K up and lets show these eels what OUR HOME IS MADE OF. Thats right. Kogarah Jubilee is OUR HOME and we will defend it like we are at WAR....................at war WITH EVERYONE.

For gods sake EVERYONE must stand shoulder to shoulder and FIRE THE f**k UP. SHow your PASSION and LOVE for our team. This game will define our season.

WE WILL WALK TALL WITH OUR HEADS HELD HIGH.

FOR THE LOVE OF SAINTS..................FIRE UP

dragonszero9

Juniors
I might be 1,600 k's away but my passion is enough for the whole island of tasmania

c'mon saints show them what we have got

our season is far from over

stiffen up in defence forwards and give jamie the room to roam

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
fire.jpg

aushellzy

Juniors
My fiance is a Parra supporter and I just want to show him what our team is made out of!
I just hope the Dragons play like they did against Melbourne a couple of weeks back

big pat

Coach
Yes thats right boys...........its a fire up thread. We have not had too many of these this year..........

Everyone has written us off as chokers, everyone is backing the eels and everyone is critical of EVERY decision our club is making...............SO our teams goes into this game tonight with NO PRESSURE to perform because EVERYONE thinks we will lose.

We need to STAND TALL, CHANT LOUD and SING as ONE till out throats are gone. FIRE THE F#$K up and lets show these eels what OUR HOME IS MADE OF. Thats right. Kogarah Jubilee is OUR HOME and we will defend it like we are at WAR....................at war WITH EVERYONE.

For gods sake EVERYONE must stand shoulder to shoulder and FIRE THE f**k UP. SHow your PASSION and LOVE for our team. This game will define our season.

WE WILL WALK TALL WITH OUR HEADS HELD HIGH.

FOR THE LOVE OF SAINTS..................FIRE UP

pete i'm so fired up i've given me self a headache.

Nitro

Juniors
Pete, you up for a beer at the Royal before the game?

I will be there at 4:30 latest.

Fire the f%$k up boys, this is such an important game to get our momentum back!

See you in a couple of hours!

OurRedV

Juniors
If you're in the army tonight people, can you please f**kEN SING!? I mean come on, don't bother standing with us if you're not going to try and create atmosphere.

FIRE UP!

Goddo

Bench
watching the Melbourne game from a few weeks ago, drinking Boags St George (nice beer, even my girlfriend likes it) and listening to "the Saints are coming".

Can't wait for this one.

I liked the line in the first post "we are at war WITH EVERYONE".

THIS IS KOGARAH!
Feel like getting a Sparta helmet and a shield.