What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those

daslacker

Juniors
who care

One of my dad's business associates is on the roosters board and ex roosters player.My dad always ask's some questions about about the tigers and other teams.Moreso roosters and tigers.

2day My dad said what is happening with the tigers?
He said,'I was speaking to scott satler about a month ago.I ask him whats it like at the tigers'.Scott said'It's like bashing your head against a brickwall.Management won't listen to senior player and there's no motivation in the place.With my injury i have no motivation to go another season here.'
My dad then asked 'what about tim sheens?'
He said 'Tim sheens is a very good coach.'
My dad then joked 'should i put my money on the tigers for the spoon?'
He said'No the spoon will be going to manly or warriors,the tgers won't get it'

That's about it on the tigers though.

BJ

Juniors
the management is too tentative.. they're too soft..
we've changed our player roster.. mostly for the better.. and our coach.. who has done alot to help the team..
yet it hasn't been the success that we want it to be..
the only constant since day one has been the managment... every other aspect of the club has had mass changes.. so to speak..
at this point in time and with those comments it's pretty easy to see who's letting the club down..

BJ

Juniors
arrogant in house perhaps..
but when dealing with the nrl or coming out to defend their own players they seem so soft..
did they appeal sheen's fine?
i guess it could be arrogance.. protecting their own jobs before the coaches and players.. as every season it's the players and coach who get the flack from us fans and the media..
we've got a bunch of nevill nobody's running the show..

Eddie.

Bench
Sattler is counting the days i reckon.

But i would imagine motivation would of been good a month ago we were 7-6

BuffaloRules

Coach
I don't disagree with you, but I wonder what the f**k they have to be arrogant about??

Have they got jobs for life or what??

Who would be able to get rid of them? Would it be the Wests and Balmain football club boards?

BJ

Juniors
the stop the rot capaign should also include not only the reconditioning of leichardht oval.. but also the dismantling of the current wests tigers board..

HOT028

Juniors
if sattler has no motivation he should step aside now and give his spot to one of our younger guys, maybe he could be part of the coaching staff for the rest of the year or go full to on 2GB....

Dale.2.

Juniors
HOT028 said:
if sattler has no motivation he should step aside now and give his spot to one of our younger guys, maybe he could be part of the coaching staff for the rest of the year or go full to on 2GB....

If the officials were doing a good job Sattler would have plenty of motivation,making this a Sattler thing is completely missing the point.

The point is that all this clubs problems stem from having one of the worst front offices in the game,why we are not all calling for their resignations amazes me,they are lightyears behind the good teams and their continual bickering and lack of creative innovation and football sense leads me to believe they are just going through the motions waiting for the day the joint venture is wound up :x

McGrime

Juniors
:oops: Let's name Name's who are these Neville Nobody's
who are stuffing up MY CLUB??????
I want to know who is responsible????????
I want my pound of flesh...............
Did they attend the Stop The Rot Campaign launch yesterday??????
If not WHY ????????
Let's shaft these Wanker's, make life unbearable for them,
Do they realise what this club is capable of????
#-o

Sincas

Juniors
McGrime said:
:oops: Let's name Name's who are these Neville Nobody's
who are stuffing up MY CLUB??????
I want to know who is responsible????????
I want my pound of flesh...............
Did they attend the Stop The Rot Campaign launch yesterday??????
If not WHY ????????

Let's shaft these Wanker's, make life unbearable for them,
Do they realise what this club is capable of????
#-o

Senter, O'Neill and David Trodden (Balmain and WT Chairman) attended yesterday. Dawn is a board member of Balmain (not sure about WT) and so is Ben Elias but they sent their apologies.

I'd like to mention also what I'd heard from a person who works with the Roosters.
Before our game against Easts which got belted 56-0 Our management couldn't agree on which jersey the team would wear for the Friday night game. The black one or the white one. A petty argument ensued and eventually one side gave in. It was an old Wests V Tigers thing. Easts were annoyed because they were ready to wear their white kit. Small thing I know. But it speaks volumes for the direction we're heading in. The cellar. :roll:

Wrighty79

Juniors
Well there's a few things that should happen.
1) Get rid of Steve Noyce and Lavers.
2) Appoint someone with a proven track record in sporting club management.
3) GET RID OF THE FU(KING MAGPIE OFF THE JERSEY - WE ARE NOW THE WESTS TIGERS. WHAT THE FU(K DOES A MAGPIE HAVE TO DO WITH A TIGER???
4) US AS FANS SHOULD BE PETITIONING TO HAVE THE BOARD SACKED BECAUSE OF GROSS INCOMPETANCY. WE HAVE A MASSIVE AREA WITH GREAT JUNIORS AND SUPPORTER BASE, YET WE ARE ALWAYS STRUGGLING TO EVEN BE MEDIOCRE.

I was blasted for being negative on a previous thread. I have never been negative. Last year I was so excited for season 2004, and already we are all wondering wether or not we will make the 8.

WE SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS POSITION. I was happier with last years performances. At least we showed ticker, AND SCORED POINTS IN EVERY GAME. How can a PROFESSIONAL First Grade team fail to score points IN THREE GAMES OF FOOTY? THAT'S 0 POINTS IN 240 MINUTES! IT'S ABHORRENT AND SHOWS ZERO CLASS.

We've just resigned Sheens, and I think he's the man for the job, but the men above him need to start looking over their shoulders.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Seriously if that swhat Scott Sattler has said thats very dissapointing. Sounds like everyone needs to pull their head in and do it quickly. hearing that has just further diminished our chances of winning this weekend i think.

trialex

Juniors
Joel said:
THAT'S 0 POINTS IN 240 MINUTES! IT'S ABHORRENT AND SHOWS ZERO CLASS.

I'm sure if you added up all the minutes we didn't score it would be a lot higher, it just happens that there was 160 of them in a row.

Do you think the players aren't dissapointed with what's happening? Of course they are. Moody showed it last weekend.

Wrighty79

Juniors
trialex said:
Joel said:
THAT'S 0 POINTS IN 240 MINUTES! IT'S ABHORRENT AND SHOWS ZERO CLASS.
I'm sure if you added up all the minutes we didn't score it would be a lot higher, it just happens that there was 160 of them in a row.

How think the players aren't dissapointed with what's happening? Ofcourse they are. Moody showed it last weekend.

Yeah, but they get paid every week to be there, where as I pay to be there every week, and I love em too much to give em up.

HOT028

Juniors
i think the magpie needs to stay as it represents who the entire JV is, it is only on the slevee so lets leave it alone,

innsaneink

Referee
Joel said:
Well there's a few things that should happen.
1) Get rid of Steve Noyce and Lavers.
2) Appoint someone with a proven track record in sporting club management.
3) GET RID OF THE FU(KING MAGPIE OFF THE JERSEY - WE ARE NOW THE WESTS TIGERS. WHAT THE FU(K DOES A MAGPIE HAVE TO DO WITH A TIGER???4) US AS FANS SHOULD BE PETITIONING TO HAVE THE BOARD SACKED BECAUSE OF GROSS INCOMPETANCY. WE HAVE A MASSIVE AREA WITH GREAT JUNIORS AND SUPPORTER BASE, YET WE ARE ALWAYS STRUGGLING TO EVEN BE MEDIOCRE.

I was blasted for being negative on a previous thread. I have never been negative. Last year I was so excited for season 2004, and already we are all wondering wether or not we will make the 8.

WE SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS POSITION. I was happier with last years performances. At least we showed ticker, AND SCORED POINTS IN EVERY GAME. How can a PROFESSIONAL First Grade team fail to score points IN THREE GAMES OF FOOTY? THAT'S 0 POINTS IN 240 MINUTES! IT'S ABHORRENT AND SHOWS ZERO CLASS.

We've just resigned Sheens, and I think he's the man for the job, but the men above him need to start looking over their shoulders.

Youre a dead set goose.....dont you see the problems re: campbelltown and the locals identifying WestsTigers as their team?

Its hard enough when they done train there and then theres only 4 or 5 games per year.....lose the maggie you lose a LOT of support.

Lose the Magpie....might as well call em the Balmain Tigers.