What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran and his hamstrings.

Kornstar

Coach
Does anyone else get the feeling he will do his hamstring by round 5 and we don't see him again for the rest of the season? And probably the same next year?

We are the Eels, we can't have nice things :(

Ring Gids

Juniors
Does anyone else get the feeling he will do his hamstring by round 5 and we don't see him again for the rest of the season? And probably the same next year?

And he'll retire and we'll pay out the rest of his contract?

Eelogical

Referee

Not really, that is unless one believes in bad luck, the tooth fairy and the likes. He has dodgy hammies so that's a physical issue we knew about before the done deal, much like a Ferrari on the used car lot that's been in an M4 pileup but has been to a qualified repairer.

Noise

Coach
They won't officially rule him out till the last minute (7pm). They want to delay the bad news so as not to effect ticket sales as well as not having to face the media bringing up the fact our million dollar man is busted

Last edited:

^b0ss^

Juniors
is that what are thinking is going to happen Noise or you know for sure he is out?

Basil Brush

Juniors
Foran said after the game that his hamstrings were not good. I read that between the lines that he may not play next week.

eels_fan

First Grade
was it between these 2 lines?

"It's not 100% but I knew I wouldn't do any more damage"

"I'm sure I'll be right for next week"

Cause I ain't seeing anything about not being able to play in between those two..

Latest posts