What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form Pack of The Comp

My Picks, arent necessarily the best, but these players have impressed me so far.

8. Peter Cusack (great bust against the sharks, also has produced a great tackle rate)
9. Matt Ballin (looking for the rookie of the year, this kid has got talent, showed some text book skills already)
10. Ruben Wiki (has lead a pretty good warriors outfit well)
11. Anthony Watmough (has been in trememdous form, for the injured steve menzies, has been in the right place in the right time to deliver great scoring opportunities)
12. Luke O'Donnell (looking to re-claim a rep jersey, luke has lead the cowboys towards the top, his personal form has also been outstanding.
13. David Faalogo (looking to secure his kiwi spot, faalogo has worked tremendously well with the rabbitohs forward pack, with new recruits asotasi and kidwell, at his 2006 form so far)

14. Nathan Cayless (has given 100% in all three eels games, and has been great in a dissapointing team so far)
15. Daniel Irvine (great buy from the bulldogs, has definately cememted the 9 jersey)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:sleeper: These threads are getting a bit tiring dare I say... please don't tell me we're looking at "form bench" and "form halves" as well...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Timmah said:
:sleeper: These threads are getting a bit tiring dare I say... please don't tell me we're looking at "form bench" and "form halves" as well...

Form coach?
Form fans?
Form stadium?

perverse

Referee
Timmah said:
form coach.. form trainers.. ref.. cheersquad.. groundskeeper..

- edit -
Hutty1986 said:
Form coach?
Form fans?
Form stadium?

exactly ^^^
- /edit -

Raider_69

Post Whore
canberra stadium must be a shoe in for form grass thus far
its come up a treat after a reasonable off season, its lush, healthy and bright

tiger_nick

Bench
dont know how you can put two hookers there and leave Farah out...who is close to the form player of the comp.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah, and where the hell is Pritchard? He has been a dominating player against the Dogs and Broncos packs the past 2 weeks. He has been in incredible form since he started this season.

And i wasn't keen on him starting for us. I thought he'd lose the impact he had off the bench. He has been better then last year easily.

Dutchy

Immortal
8/10 - Gillespie and Carrol
9 - Sedaris
11/12 - Menzies and Gartner
13 - Haumono

t-ba

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:

I'm afraid the Sydney media doesn't rate it.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Raider_69 said:

Seconded considering the damage the rah rahs do to the turf

Tom Shines

First Grade
Father Dougal McGuire said:
Seconded considering the damage the rah rahs do to the turf
Only around the halfway line though... The grass is probably knee-high at the trylines, it's not like anyone has been down there.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Coleman said:
Only around the halfway line though... The grass is probably knee-high at the trylines, it's not like anyone has been down there.

Its funny because last year there was a rah rah team based at Mt Smart and the pitch was great except for the halfway area

Dutchy

Immortal
Rah Rah....only the 10m strip down the centre between the two 10metre lines from halfway will be ruined

Latest posts