What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

form props so far

icewind

Juniors
doesn't seem to be an abundance of props performing and pushing for rep selection so far this year from what I have seen. doesn't help that 2 of our best (price and bailey) are injured, but there doesn't seem to be too many standouts atm.

I can think of Hannant and maybe myles off the top of my head....

must be the year of the back row.

beave

Coach
If anyone says Carl Webb, I will slap them in the chops............. $400k a year asking, pfffffffft.................

mxlegend99

Referee
Petero Civoniceva is going really strong. Tony Puletua isn't doing too bad in the front row since moving their either.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Nate Myles is the obvious one. But my best one and I know it may seem bias is Hannant.

Dazzat

First Grade
Ricky Stuart must be worried ... without Bailey, its Civ, Price, Hannant and Myles with daylight second IMO.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
John Morris. Always willing to do the hard stuff up the middle.

I've got to rap Payten, because he's just so unique. He'll never be mentioned in the same breath as some of the other bigger name players, but he's a very underrated player who will run hard, can off-load, pass before or at the line and shore up the ruck in defence.

icewind

Juniors
maybe he'll just stack the side full of backrowers without any props. would appeal to his apparent dislike of qlders in the team and love affair with all things back row.:D

Dazzat

First Grade
maybe he'll just stack the side full of backrowers without any props. would appeal to his apparent dislike of qlders in the team and love affair with all things back row.:D

He could go for Laffranchi and Mason in the front row. Personally I'd go for a front row of Jarryd Hickey, Piggy Riddell and Danny Wicks ... but I'm a Qlder.

Dazzat

First Grade
Price is still injured isn't he?

Yep ... probably be back around Origin I time ... but really the only other prop in the game who can be mentioned in the same breathe as Civ (honourable mention to Bailey).

Billythekid

First Grade
Jeff Lima, Luke Bailey, Ben Hannant (is he from NSW, if so should be picked), Jason Ryles, Nate Myles, Ray Cashmere, Petero Civoniceva.

icewind

Juniors
hannants a qlder. therefore he will not be picked for aus. hell, price couldn't even make the run-on side ahead of kite averaging 200m+ a game.

azzah72

Bench
I know i am a little biased but Douglas must be in the mix! He's been playing pretty well.

sharko

Juniors
Ryles. Apart from his brain snap against us he has been in great form.

You must be joking or you are rooting Ryles.
Ryles is a dog, he has a big ego but his performances on the field have been ordinary at best, to consider that idiot in any rep team shows the complete dearth of talent in the fron row position.

Latest posts