What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

The_Frog

First Grade
Moyza dangerous in the Sharks comeback v Chickens putting blokes into gaps, but it all fizzled out in the back end.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's disgusting that we carried Momo to a ring. f**k me he's a poor footballer

Momo played his role within the team and the team struug structure, and therefore 'deserves' his premiership ring.

Gee Smug you get yourself worked up easily. Not good for your long term health.

Momo played his role within the team and the team struug structure, and therefore 'deserves' his premiership ring.
I’d love to become the new Melbourne; where bit players who join us start looking really good and when people leave they start to look decidedly average.

Capewell is probably the only regular who has left us recently who looks nearly as good in his current team as he did in a Penrith jersey.

Not counting May who by all accounts is killing it in France, but I haven’t seen any of his games.

Black Panther

Juniors
Roosters don’t normally make many bad investments. It was reported he was being paid about 300k per year last year.
Might not be the best Centre going around but he is earning a hell of a lot more than me. Bad Footballer seems a little harsh though.

forby

Juniors
Last year his defence was important in winning the comp. This year his defence has been terrible, and his attack not much better. He seems to have fallen a long way since October.

Munky

Coach
Last year his defence was important in winning the comp. This year his defence has been terrible, and his attack not much better. He seems to have fallen a long way since October.

He trusted Cleary inside him at Penrith

Walker is all over the shop in defence, which is to be expected by a stick insect nineteen year old.

That said I'm surprised by Momo's showings this year. I expected Jarrod Croker type solid centre play rather than looking lost.