What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
As sharks fans are saying Moylan needs to stay off the booger sugar if he wants to be a footy player

and that is news ? Must admit during one of my trips down for a footy game 2017 (early in season) I can remember being told something similar.

The kid is so talented. He just needs to keep off the stuff till the end of his footy career. It's frustrating seeing such talent not put to it's best use.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not that I’m disputing your claim Franklin, but how can someone with such a high profile like Moylan do that sort of crap in full view of the public?
These guys cant even trust people they do know not to release video and photo that can end their careers.

Yet apparently others can publicly do stuff that would end their careers and get away with it. Public must truly love Moyza... and Sharks couldnt want him gone too badly if they arent trying to use it as a reason to get rid of him and cover none of his contract.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not that I’m disputing your claim Franklin, but how can someone with such a high profile like Moylan do that sort of crap in full view of the public?

In this case. They had the upstairs part of the restaurant reserved.. Problem was it was a throughfare for the bathroom.

Not much is private these days and sadly the players need to realise that and be smarter

age.s

First Grade

Not hard to down a line in a bathroom without the broader public seeing. From there it'll just seem like you're having a good time to anyone you don't get too close to.

If you're smart about it it'd be pretty easy. That's a pretty big if ofc.

Latest posts