1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Forum 7's 2014 :: Team Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Sevens Headquarters' started by Monk, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Drew-Sta

Drew-Sta Moderator Staff Member

Monk, it's with a heavy heart that I write this. But I don't think I can captain the Bag's this year.

I just don't think I have the time for it anymore. Work, college, baby and marriage are all absorbing more time than I have to give; adding this to the ledger is not going to balance well.

I might be keen to play, but captaining is beyond me, I suspect.

2. Monk

Monk Referee

Sad to hear that Drew, but thankfully you've got a crop of good blokes on your team who have stepped up in a big way. I have spoken to afinalsin666 and Eelementary and they have both agreed to become co-captains of the Bluebags. So congrats to them!

3. Drew-Sta

Drew-Sta Moderator Staff Member

Great news! Very glad to hear it :)