What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7's Awards On Now.

Jesbass

First Grade
O for Orsome.

Welcome to In The Middle(ton) With Jesbass! :D

I've got a few F7s Trivia Questions for you lot, so I'll post 'em one by one, and the answers will come later in the night. :thumn

Jesbass

First Grade
In The Middle(ton) With Jesbass

1. Only two current players have played for more clubs than anyone else on the current Forum Sevens playing roster. Who are the two players?

Pistol

Coach
teamscore.gif

Jesbass

First Grade
Well done to the Titans for the highest score award - lots of awards going towards the Gold Coast, I reckon!

Willow

Assistant Moderator

1. Only two current players have played for more clubs than anyone else on the current Forum Sevens playing roster. Who are the two players?

Black Kitty was one of them?

Jesbass

First Grade

2. Of the 9 Forum Sevens clubs in 2008, how many have competed consistently in Forum Sevens for the past five seasons (2004 to 2008)?

Willow

Assistant Moderator

I'll go with Black Kitty and Misanthrope.

I was thinking of Roosterboy and Raider_69 too but I don't think they are current players.

Amadean

Juniors
Congrats to the Cougars on Most Improved,

and the 449 for the Titans was drawn out of us in blood by a whip-wielding captain to face the Baggers. Bloody good game that one, much deserved Flawless Victory in the minor premiership stakes for the Blues!

Jesbass

First Grade
Alrighty, the first answer is in, so we'll reveal the answers if someone gets it right. ;-)

Black Kitty (Lions, Cougars, Knights, Bluebags) and Misanthrope (Easts, Dirty Reds, Knights, Warriors)

2. Of the 9 Forum Sevens clubs in 2008, how many have competed consistently in Forum Sevens for the past five seasons (2004 to 2008)?

3. Since the inception of 100 point articles, (season 2005), what is the longest individual streak of POTM performances?

Latest posts