What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7s players wanted

ParraMatt

Bench
Willow said:
Teams update:
I have confirmation from Brook that Balmain, for the time being at least, are unable to participate.
We now have 6 captains getting their teams back together. To be honest, thats better than I expected following all the hassles.

Newtown
Dragons
Penrith
Bulldogs
Souths
Easts

Free Agents:
broncoman
Road Spike
Saint Firman
(have I missed anyone?)

Well done to one and all for getting this far.

Next step (and again) is to keep trying to contact more players.

In the meantime, I'll be restructuring the forums slighly to include a committed matches forum.

7 Captains.
The Rhinos live on and RedDragon has nothing to do with the naming of the team, Rhinos is the name and everything will run sweatly if he doesnt talk to me and then i wont talk to him.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

Z

Juniors
Willow, or team captains, could you please post a list of the teams with all team members underneath each team, cause i am tossing up which team to play for and it all depends on who is each team.

Cheers.

ParraMatt

Bench
Rhinos
ParraMatt (c)
The_Gobbs
Eels Dude
ChiaPete

They are the members that have made the journey here so far.

Anonymous

Juniors
Saint Firman said:
Willow, or team captains, could you please post a list of the teams with all team members underneath each team, cause i am tossing up which team to play for and it all depends on who is each team.

Cheers.

Newtown have the luxury of drawing on LWOS and TFR forummers who have been in the team since the beginning. There's few players we can call up including Bender, Bomber, GBT, Gorilla, Hass, Legend, Moffo, Ozbash, Roopy and myself. I think we'd be rorting the cyber-cap if we signed up anymore. ;-)

I think its a great idea to get the teams to start announcing their recruits.

Collateral

Coach
ParraMatt said:
The Rhinos live on and RedDragon has nothing to do with the naming of the team, Rhinos is the name and everything will run sweatly if he doesnt talk to me and then i wont talk to him.

I never said I had anything to do with the naming of team...just a suggestion i put forth, but obviously you took it the wrong way.

I never spoke to you on this site first, it was infact you calling me an idiot for making a suggestion that wasnt directed to offend the Rhinos or anyone else.

Notice how we dont have 15 teams?
My suggestion was WHEN we have 15 teams to opt for a possible name change.
There was a bit of an objection and that is fine. I dont care. It was a suggestion to help the game to improve.

ParraMatt

Bench
RedDragon said:
ParraMatt said:

I never said I had anything to do with the naming of team...just a suggestion i put forth, but obviously you took it the wrong way.

I never spoke to you on this site first, it was infact you calling me an idiot for making a suggestion that wasnt directed to offend the Rhinos or anyone else.

Notice how we dont have 15 teams?
My suggestion was WHEN we have 15 teams to opt for a possible name change.
There was a bit of an objection and that is fine. I dont care. It was a suggestion to help the game to improve.

Well its not gonna bloody improve it, because you would be losing a very good side because we would not change our name.

Zef

Juniors
I'm available for selection for the mighty Lemon Bulldogs if and as required - if they'll have me. Captain - are you still my Captain?

If not any other mob that's short a Punter.

But... remember I'm a lampooner/bullsh.tter. I haven't got too many facts left in me.

Regards,
Zef

Zef

Juniors
And never denied it m' lady - from day one. In fact I'm quite proud of it and consider myself one of the best.

You remember the "The Sausage Plan and Turnip Agenda" don't ya? You gave me a smiley-face for that one - still treasure it.

Latest posts