What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens, Rd 8 Easts v Pirates

...Morticia...

Juniors
I'm getting boringly predictable :lol: . I have the best quote thst i've been dying to use bubbles but so far the brain has come up empty on an artcle that would go with it.

Bubbles

Juniors
Don't you just hate that Morticia! Mate, I was so stoked last year when I got to use 'sardonic sidelong glance' in an article after it had been floating around my head for years lol!!

Good luck everyone!

Bubbles

Juniors
Bit surprised by that, but hey! Important thing is that we got 5 players on the board and everyone did a great job. We will only improve and hey, at the very least we can be the nuisance team that snaps at the other teams heels!!!

Congrats again to everyone for fielding a full team and good on you Muz and Morticia for rousing easts out of slumber!

supermario

Juniors
Excellent work guys, we may have lost but in most other games we would have come away with the win, we came up againsta good side in the pirates and we can take alot from that. we only missed out by 10 points, they had to lift to beat us.

great articles by Bubbles and mort, definatly standouts !!!

Now on to penrith !

Latest posts