What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

GAZF

First Grade
Like the upgrade overall. The mobile version is much friendlier, and the alert/messages bar moving with the content is great.

Is there any chance of getting page navigation numbers at the top of threads and subforums as well as the bottom? I read threads backward frequently, as I'm sure most others do here, and it's now more work to scroll from the bottom up, then back to the bottom to change pages.

mxlegend99

Referee
Only thing I dont like is losing the page numbers / last page option from thread menu. Only thing that really feels like it's missing to me. I often jump to last page of threads to begin with or when a lot of posts were made since i was last active.

some11

Referee
Just regarding the background image (currently origin themed)

Are there a few different options down the track?

Also is there an option to turn off the search bar at the top of the page when scrolling?

Gronk

Staff member
I think you need to flick a switch to enable signature editing.

TooheysNew

Coach
Only thing I dont like is losing the page numbers / last page option from thread menu. Only thing that really feels like it's missing to me. I often jump to last page of threads to begin with or when a lot of posts were made since i was last active.
Are you talking about on mobile?

Latest posts