What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

spear tackle

Juniors
Looks good, with the upgrade I was logged out, I haven't had to log in for years so couldn't remember my password (but heave since got it right). I tried to reset my password twice and never received an email despite it saying it had been sent with a link to do it and yes it was the correct email it the only one I have used for many years. Also checked with my ISP and thats working and spam folder. You may find a few other posters have been locked out.

TooheysNew

Coach
Looks good, with the upgrade I was logged out, I haven't had to log in for years so couldn't remember my password (but heave since got it right). I tried to reset my password twice and never received an email despite it saying it had been sent with a link to do it and yes it was the correct email it the only one I have used for many years. Also checked with my ISP and thats working and spam folder. You may find a few other posters have been locked out.
Your ISP has blocked our email provider for some reason.

TooheysNew

Coach
I wonder why, lucky I finally remembered my password then, thanks for letting me know
We use a large email provider to send our emails. Unfortunately that means that we share a pool of resources with other companies, and if any of them do something dodgy, everyone in the pool gets punished. I'd say that's likely what has happened here.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
New Avatar/display picture gallery

We've just uploaded a new avatar gallery - club jumpers across NRL, Origin, and the top two tiers of the UK leagues.

To choose one of them click your current avatar in the top bar (on desktop it should say your name next to it). On the little submenu that drops down, you should be able to hover of your larger display pic and click Edit, which will bring up the avatar changer.

Enjoy!

Apey

Staff member
On mobile in the forum index it shows who has made the recent reply to a thread in that forum, but when you're in the actual forum it doesn't, it only shows the thread starter. Dunno if thats a small screen thing or even an issue at all.

Now I'm home, looks like it's just a mobile/small screen limitation which is fair enough.

Last edited:

Game_Breaker

Coach
The page numbers of threads aren't shown when browsing on your phone. They're shown when you're browsing the thread but not the sub-forum

Does anyone else have this problem?

How do stop it from automatically watching a thread after you’ve posted in it?
I know how to turn it off, but I don’t to be automatically watching every thread I post in.

Apey

Staff member
I think I've lost the ability to pick posts/threads per page. Unless I'm blind, I can't see it in preferences.

This is on desktop. I just checked on mobile and it's still there, but it's not applying the settings either.

Okay weird, now that I've opened my preferences on my phone, they've appeared back on the desktop preferences page.

I applied them, they worked when in this forum's thread list, then disappeared. Now gone from preferences again.