What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forums used:Mario

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
If you want to ask Mario questions ask him in the topic up the top of the forum "FAQ's And Questions for Mario" so he doesn't have to search through 100's of threads.

devonuto

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
If you want to ask Mario questions ask him in the topic up the top of the forum "FAQ's And Questions for Mario" so he doesn't have to search through 100's of threads.

There's still about 30 unanswered questions in that thread... so it's pointless.

TripleM

Juniors
I disagree.. the questions that haven't been answered have been answered already, if your question hasn't been answered, make sure you have searched the forum first.. any new question, mario answers.

Matta

Juniors
Does he still use the leaguegame_chat? I never got it running and I want to know if I'm still missing out on extra information.

devonuto

Juniors
TripleM said:
I disagree.. the questions that haven't been answered have been answered already, if your question hasn't been answered, make sure you have searched the forum first.. any new question, mario answers.

I've been reading everything on this forum, and looking up as much info as I can on this game for the past few months, if I ask as question it's 'cos I haven't seen an answer to it anywhere...

eastsrule

Bench
Mario has answered quite a few at www.therugbyforum.com, which is down at the moment, btu going back up soon.

I think the amount of questions that are ocurring here and at TRF is getting quite annoying. I think administrators of both forums should either make a record of the questions asked and put them in a pinned topic, or stress the use of the search tool.

Latest posts