What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forward Pack

Who would you take out?

• Kouparitsis

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mcillwain

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hickey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleal

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

el magic

Juniors
We still have the best pack in the Buisness but our less star players arent performing like they should when they are around the likes of Mason, Maitua, Ryan and O Meley.

Players like Cleal, Macilwain, Hickey really need to push their foot on the pedel or make room for some even younger starts to shine like Te Maari or Armit JNR :)

Id like to see Te Maari get a shot at first grade against the Titans but dont think he will. If he was going to play. Who would you replace from our 'Juinor Pack' ?

• Kouparitsis
  • Mcillwain
  • Hickey
  • Cleal
Id go with Mcillwain, some less than par games in 2007 deserve some PL game time. If he doesnt show form, Make him!

el magic

Juniors
jimmy_the_greek said:
i would have to go with Cleal, i havent been too impressed with him so far.
True. He hasnt played great footy as yet in the season but had two great trial matches and the best preseason he has ever had. Give him time and it will come.

Mase

Juniors
I think Mcillwain and Cleal are not capable of playing 1st grade footy week in and week out. i would like to see Tee Maari given a chance for one of those guys, then when SBW comes back, the other guy heads back down to PL.

parra_jesus

Juniors
cleal really needs to step-up this year or his nrl career will pretty much be over. the doggies have given him a life-line and a great opportunity to start the season of the bench with such a great forward pack around him.

el magic

Juniors
LifeLine is an understatement. He played, in his FG games last year, absolutely shocking and never in the world deserved a contract at the Dogs but the Bulldogs management and training team believed in him and knew he has something which he does have. We just need to open the lock and he needs to put it away, he needs to step up to the challenge of regular FG and by the end of this year will be a well established prop in the NRL. I hope he can do something for us and himself.

taffy

Juniors
i thought kouparitsas was the best off the bench and one of the better forwards against the panthers. he really made an impact when he came on ans showed plenty in limited time.

intheknow

Juniors
taffy said:
i thought kouparitsas was the best off the bench and one of the better forwards against the panthers. he really made an impact when he came on ans showed plenty in limited time.

Agree... that ball to ryan was awesome!