What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four from Eleven, Griffin is a dead man walking.

Fangs

Coach
Unsure why Edwards is getting his dick sucked a lot by the usual super coaches on here.

I'm yet to see anything that says he should be in the team. 1 - DWZ 6 - Moylan

Maybe he's a world beater in NSW Cup, but so is Rein..

I haven't seen much from him in first grade that impressed me. Albeit limited opportunities. But watching him in reserve grade gets me excited e.g. dick sucking etc

He also gets huge wraps from Gould and others whose opinion I respect.

I personally don't mind if DWZ or Edwards fill fullback. But he needs a good run at first grade before I'll make up my mind.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
I'm pretty certain I told you at least 12 months ago that Griffin was shit, and Hiku was shit. I was met with howls of ridicule.

i expect the same still, but can you at least level with me on one of them?

franklin2323

Immortal
I haven't seen much from him in first grade that impressed me. Albeit limited opportunities. But watching him in reserve grade gets me excited e.g. dick sucking etc

He also gets huge wraps from Gould and others whose opinion I respect.

I personally don't mind if DWZ or Edwards fill fullback. But he needs a good run at first grade before I'll make up my mind.

If Edwards plays hopefully it is on the wing with DWZ at fullback. The last thing we need now is another inexperienced player in a key position

betcats

Referee
I think Dallin will make a great fullback. I'd prefer he be given first crack, he has great acceleration which will be handy chasing well weighted grubbers from Cleary and Moylan and he would be fantastic hitting holes through the middle of the field, he breaks a lot of tackles. Also he would be up around 180m plus most weeks. Edwards can cut his teeth on the wing over the next year or so.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Dallin will make a great fullback. I'd prefer he be given first crack, he has great acceleration which will be handy chasing well weighted grubbers from Cleary and Moylan and he would be fantastic hitting holes through the middle of the field, he breaks a lot of tackles. Also he would be up around 180m plus most weeks. Edwards can cut his teeth on the wing over the next year or so.

Edwards is a like for like replacement but we have been grooming Dallen for a few years now. A running fullback would make us be more straight and may fix the attack problems inside the 20. Having him at speed running off an offload would be deadly

betcats

Referee
Edwards is a like for like replacement but we have been grooming Dallen for a few years now. A running fullback would make us be more straight and may fix the attack problems inside the 20. Having him at speed running off an offload would be deadly

Yeah he would be great through the middle, that quick acceleration combined with his strength would get him through a lot of holes, he has shown a number of times he can run over and through forwards as well as backs, he seems to have great balance when running which allows him to run curves and change angles at close to full speed, something he could use a lot more playing centrally.

I think he and Edwards play with the same kind of energy, both are non stop though Dylan seems to read the game better and Dallin is a lot more aggressive, which can be a negative.

Fangs

Coach
God be praised!

1.Edwards
6.Moylan
9.Rein
11.CHN
19.Hiku

Reminds me of the 7.Cleary and 9.Wallace change last year. Maybe injury has forced his hand again (Segeyaro/Martin 2016), but these changes could really get our season going.

Supercoach Griffin has arrived!

franklin2323

Immortal
Atleast Griffin makes changes to try to improve us. It is what shit me about Ivan. Time will tell if he can coach or not really

Latest posts