What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four more to your door

Aussiehurrikane

Juniors
Moffo said:
it doesnt bother me if they dont look exactly lifelike

Looks great though!

2 questions though...

why is the crowd yellow in the westpac trust stadium pic?

could it be the fact that the seats at wespac stadium are yellow? not sure though.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
labinator said:
awsome shots vodka but lets see some roosters screenies. When can we expect more if any??

Everybody's seen enough of the Chooks from the demo.

On a side note, its bloody quiet in the chat room just now

Kasper

Bench
sheep said:
theVodkaCircle said:
I almost always turn the rain on :)
Next lot I'll make it dry

Dont forget close up of beaver menzies mate! :D
Noone likes menzies sheep...everyone wants a close up of any cowboys player preferably matt bowen.

PONGIA

Juniors
i would love to see some pics of villa tha gorrilla in the green n gold... can ya help us out VOD

cool stuff! I just think its strange that the player faces have gotten worse rather than better in the demo u could tell they used the actual photo's of the players why was that dumped???

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I havent touched the demo for 11 months or something so I cant remember what they were like. Truly though, it matters little. All I check is where the gaps are :D

cheers Vodka.

my only hope now is that the ps2 graphics aren't too bad...

whats with you guys hounding him for more pics within minutes of him putting new ones up!!!

Rise Against

theVodkaCircle said:
Hey, thikning about the doggies, thats one team I cant remember actually playing as

well there ya go then.. hint hint hahaha

nah whenever u can, if u can, that be awesome

thanks 4 everythin

Erhan

Juniors
I think most of the developers must be Bulldogs supporters. If you look through the official video's & screenshots, there are quite a few Bulldogs ones. And also, check out how many Bulldog players are playing the actual game on the website!

Gorillasanti

Juniors
The reason the crowd looks yellow is the fact that the seats at the Caketin are bright yellow.
But I want to know why there is Qantas advertising by the video screen?

thomo

Juniors
Gorillasanti said:
The reason the crowd looks yellow is the fact that the seats at the Caketin are bright yellow.
But I want to know why there is Qantas advertising by the video screen?
Makes sense - I was waiting for someone to mention the Hurricanes.