What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Nations - Is It Being Televised And If Yes Who is Broadcasting The Games In Syd

parra pete

Referee
The coaches coach the players to push the ref to the limits. The ref has his guidelines..that what he uses (or make that, what he should use)..

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
at the ref had the guts to penalise repeatedly and players were held down in the ruck the only thing he didn't do was use the bin and he should of binned at least 3 players.
Blair will get cited he ran over 30mtrs to join the Gallen/Luke punch up and coat hangered someone.

Have to say that was the best test match I've every seen.
NZ deserved to win die to their great defence but the Aussies have so many game breakers you just knew they would come back.

That is the point of my persistent argument about the Eels v Storm GF...... if the refs had the balls to play the game to the rules as best as possible, the game could have still been won by the Storm but more than likely would have been won by the Eels.... considering the way they were sailing home with spinnakers up and with a huge tail wind blowing behind them for the last 20 minutes. Fairness - Fairness - Fairness - Fairness - Fairness...

I say it again... the NRL has a lot to answer for the crap dished up by the refs....

I was so excited watching this test match that I ended up urging on the Kiwis to win this game... they were by far the better team. Aussies played crap for most of the game. This makes for a more exciting final if these 2 teams meet again. I bet that fights will break out and a few players might get knocked out if the refs don't keep complete control at-all-times.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If Steve Hanson had have refereed the NRL grand final, Parra would have won.

Suity

How true Suity....:clap::clap::clap:

Because of all the work my wife and I have been doing these past 4 years dealing with the courts of law, politicians, big business execs, police officers (Policy Enforcers), etc, we have both harnessed very-healthy strong reliable "intuitive" bullsh*t detectors and when we both come to the same conclusion*** we know we are on the right track.

The NRL intentionally (premeditated) "sold out" the Eels to make sure the Storm won the GF. For all the new readers of Casper's Posts I laid out all my arguments here: A Breach Of Contract: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=346493

Some of the arguments/points of view/insights raised in this post regarding the way the ref refereed yesterdays test match backs up the arguments I raised about Fairness - Fairness - Fairness - Fairness, something terribly lacking in the Eels v Storm GF but more abundant in this test match.

Steve Hanson appears to be a ref that works hard to run a fair game.. I guess not a good trait the NRL were looking for in 2 refs to control the GF.

Am I suggesting a conspiracy???

No, because I can't prove it.

I have no evidence that incontrovertibly proves that NRL representatives or News Limited representatives were caught red-handed on tape instructing the refs or $$$$ were deposited in an off shore bank account or passed under the counter or the refs have something over them which could be used as blackmail against them etc etc.

Unless someone with a conscience comes forward, a first party witness, and spills the beans, this travesty remains in the too hard basket and best to be forgotten about and lets all just move on....

As I said, wife and I have excellent bullsh*t detectors and the refs did not ref fairly on GF day??????

WHY????

Ask those in the NRL & News Limited, those who benefited from the Storm winning and the Eels losing!!!!

Also, go back and watch the game impartially, don't get caught up in the emotion and just watch how the refs played. Time how long the wrestlemania was allowed to go on for.... watch the 10 meters.... and see what conclusion you come too. Compare wrestlemania and the 10 meters to the previous 12 games the Eels played.

***we never acquiesce between us and always argue until we come to a common agreement

Disclaimer: These thoughts of Casper do not represent the thoughts of the owners of this forum, the eels players, coaches, staff, officials, board members and fans.

http://nospam06.com.au/files/PolicyEnforcement_0.jpg

http://nospam06.com.au/files/masonic2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts