What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Coverage

Matua

Bench
Given the games are on in the dead of night, you think Fox would put in some effort so the minis are available in the morning for people to watch before work, or at least the night after.

Went to watch Scotland v Italy and Ireland v Jamaica yesterday morning and again last night. Only full replay available. Both up now but pretty slow.
They also don't seem to have just scoring highlights available on Kayo either (which Stan has for the rugby).

Plus, the minis are random, most don't even have a quick look at the teams list but they'll show multiple replays of a conversion.

taste2taste

Juniors
Agreed.

Not a good endorsement to see a 60-6 and 42-8 scorelines on the opening day of the tournament.

Hoping some closer scorelines will ensue over the following weeks.
Maybe we should follow Union and have the ball in play for only 35 minutes :D
Full time would have been 18-6 england win and 18 -4 aust beat fiji

every game would be close and then we could wear pink Ralph Lauren knitted jumpers, puff our chests out and tell anyone who'll listen league is a world game and the World Cup is the second largest event on the planet :D :D

Last edited:

taste2taste

Juniors
Looks like I'm finally going to cave in and get Kayo.

I really don't want to stay up all hours, do they have a feature you can watch the full game first thing in the morning ?

parrawentyfan

Juniors
If you are an NRL team member it is pretty good. I think mine is $200 per year. So about $16 per month. Despite my whinging I’m a big fan of Kayo.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Tell you what, the fox preview show is a f**king joke, braith brandy and Parker just taking the piss out of the international game to be honest, bunch of clowns, no respect.
100% No research, no idea, everything comes back to the NRL. Big fish in a small pond. Typical insular Australian RL mentality.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Has Fox made changes to the preview show. Vonnie on talking it up with her usual positivity, thats a tick. Started with Brandy talking up the small nations...tick. Cooper Cronk instead of Parker.

Though Brandy has appeared to have attempted research, he keeps saying Jamaica have only 4 teams in their domestic league they actually have 8:

Duhaney Park Red Sharks
Washington Boulevard
Jamaica Defence Force
West Kingston
Portmore
Liguanea Dragons
Young Crocs
Spanish Town

Also run under 19 and 16 competitions.

High School Championships with 9 Schools

A Parish of Origin Reds v Blues 3 Game series

Womens competition

2022 was the 16th time the championship was played for.

Last edited:

Latest posts