What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports Fantasy Comp

I know most people on this site do the Supercoach thing, but does anyone play Fox Sports Fantasy NRL? If so, are you interested in joining a league? Depending on how much interest there is, we could put some money into the pot and establish prizes from there (eg. 1st: 65% of pot, 2nd: 25% of pot, 3rd: 10% of pot). Let me know what you think.

Dazraider

Juniors
I know most people on this site do the Supercoach thing, but does anyone play Fox Sports Fantasy NRL? If so, are you interested in joining a league? Depending on how much interest there is, we could put some money into the pot and establish prizes from there (eg. 1st: 65% of pot, 2nd: 25% of pot, 3rd: 10% of pot). Let me know what you think.

good idea but how can we manage the money as most dont know each other, so would be difficult to make sure all pay and actually can collect

I guess the real issue here is that we don't know each other and therefore don't trust each other enough to hand over money and feel confident that we'll see it again...not sure how to get around this unless we all meet at the local pub, pull out a stanley knife and become blood brothers over a few pints...
How about this - we use the good old fashioned 'honour system'. I can create a league and the rules can be posted in the league forum. All entrants must post their acceptance on the forum along with their LU name. When the time comes to cough up, the winner/s provide their banl a/c details and everyone else pays up. if they don't, they will be named and shamed all over LU and anywhere else we think appropriate. What say you?

redvscotty

First Grade
I can make Silent bu Deadly pay up if he doesn't... or at least give him a menacing look.

I'm keen to add my team into this if there are still spots!

good idea but how can we manage the money as most dont know each other, so would be difficult to make sure all pay and actually can collect

Exactly I am happy to collect it all, but I am sure most like me wouldn't pay to a stranger they don't know.

Lets do it for schiz n giggles.

I've always preferred the Fox Sports one tbh, but it's been changed this year!
The only change i'm aware of is for the better - you get to pick 17 scoring players + substitutes who only score if one of your starting 17 don't play...previously you only had a squad of 17 who all scored which sucked because there was no provison for late injuries etc.