What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports NRL Match Centre

yobbo84

First Grade
Has anyone checked out the new Fox Sports NRL Match Centre?

Link to tonight's game: http://media.foxsports.com.au/match-centre/league/play-by-play.html?matchid=NRL20120103

Looks really cool, it's updating super fast (the Slater try went it before I heard it on the 2GB live stream) and they have this cool play tracker you can follow. Also got stats, commentary and other stuff.

Has a couple of small bugs I've noticed but it's better than what NRL.com is offering I reckon.

Sixgill

Juniors
Yea, thanks for the link.

It's good to 'see' field position and have it to complement the radio stream.

It's also at least 90 seconds quicker than NRL.com, as is the League Live app.

How is the 'official' site the slowest?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
looks like they got a version of the program the nfl uses, good stuff. Cheers mate, been following the nrl.coms one and wouldn't have bothered checking the fox site

yobbo84

First Grade
Yeah I noticed Fox were doing match centre type things for the A-League and Super Rugby so was wondering if they were going to do an NRL one... best NRL live website I've seen so far.

I'm looking at the playtracker and I'm looking at the game on TV, the gametracker is back to front, isn't it?

On the playtracker the Raiders are play left to right, on the stream I've got they're playing right to left

no big deal, just seems a simple mistake to have

yobbo84

First Grade
I'm looking at the playtracker and I'm looking at the game on TV, the gametracker is back to front, isn't it?

On the playtracker the Raiders are play left to right, on the stream I've got they're playing right to left

no big deal, just seems a simple mistake to have

Looks like they're keeping them the one direction for the whole game as it was correct the first half.

yobbo84

First Grade
Yea, thanks for the link.

It's good to 'see' field position and have it to complement the radio stream.

It's also at least 90 seconds quicker than NRL.com, as is the League Live app.

How is the 'official' site the slowest?

Who knows, all I know is i'll be checking out the fox sports site from now on though.