What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports Rumour

Bullseye

Juniors
Just to confirm - it's 3 on quota players in 2005.

At Bradford they are Brad Meyers, Michael Withers and Shontayne Hape.

Off quota due to the Kolpak ruling are Joe Vagana and Lesley Vainikolo.

Robbie Paul is off quota do to the 5 year residency rule (this rule can no longer be applied to players who completed 5 years in the UK after 2002 I think).

It's likely that Robbie Paul will be leaving the Bulls at the end of 2005 IMO.

JK

Brad Meyers? Really! :shock:

Withers is a champion.

Where will Robbie go? Retirement?

alexisUK

Juniors
Doh! Forgot all about Meyers... Oh well was nearly there. It'd be a shame to see Robbie go but, well... he had a crap one last season, he's carrying plenty of injuries and he's not getting any younger. Not sure where he'll go though.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
What? "crap one last season, he's carrying plenty of injuries and he's not getting any younger", sounds like he should be heading to Widnes :p

Broncodroid

Juniors
Just an update on the e-mail I sent to FOXSPORTS on the 8th December 2004.

No answer. :roll: It's ok, I am only a "valued customer" apparently who is not deemed valuable enough to get clarification on a programming rumour in 2005.

Sorry guys, we will have to wait for one of the hack journo's from the Daily Telegraph or the like to "break" the news if this does ring true. Perhaps Rebecca Wilson will air the rumour in which she will end the piece with "don't forget, you heard it here first".

DIEHARD

----
I hate those "don't forget, you heard it here first". bits.

Like that idiot wank from RLW "THE MOLE" :roll: