What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foxtel coverage of SL gets worse

JasonE

Bench
Last friday no games at all and I think no games on friday the 3rd of August.
Start firing off the complaints.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Fox are a disgrace! They end up putting on BASEBALL! Who the heck watches that rubbish?
Is there an email for Fox Sports?
Let me at em, let me at em!!

damo72

Juniors
Totally agree, as I have every Friday off and it is the only thing I look forward to watching. I have already emailed them about my feelings, go to www.foxsports.com.au and you can send them your thoughts through there

bartman

Immortal
No way, what are Fox thinking? They shoudl at least show the two games sometime, so people can record them and watch it back.

Just so people know, this weekend is a week off for Super League, as the semi-finals of Challenge Cup are on. So there are no games on Sky Sports here this weekend, as BBC free-to-air has the CC rights.

So it will take two weeks for Fox to rectify their program schedule anyway, so keep getting the complaints in!

Sun_Down

Juniors
Man, Foxtel is terrible with SL. I hope we have some form of access to Perpignan games next year!

I dont even bother trying to watch it any more.

Its on a weeks delay and its hit and miss whether they will even show the games.

hutch

First Grade
how do u email them, i cant find anywhere on the website to do it. do u have the actual email address?

Latest posts