What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FP = Frank Pritchard

Inferno

Coach
Franky was offered 275 000 on a 4 year contract by the Panthers and the deadline was the close of business today.

His manager asked for a 2 day extension but was refused, so it seems he will be testing his worth on the open market.

If we go after him, do you think he is worth 300 000 a year given that he is an impact player who is untouchable when on fire but also can go missing at times?

Discuss.

Inferno

Coach
Why not?

Personally I think we have a lot of working back rowers but don't have one with that x factor. He's only 22 and has a bright future ahead of him. I'd definately try and get him.

He also asked for permission to talk to other clubs was told no, so looks like it will be after June 30 till we hear anything. Anything official anyway.

Special K

Coach
i won't steal another members thunder but it seems we are interested in him pending on one major "issue".

Macca

Coach
So this was your scoop Inferno? I thought it was SLE's.

. . . and from the talk in that thread, from SLE himself, is that it depends on what L T does, as to what we offer FP. Also, Frenzy kinda indicates that F P wants to live out this way, so we may get him for less than 275 X 4.

lolesi

First Grade
Can do some great things, but needs to do it more consistenly to be asking that price.

Inferno

Coach
Im not claming the scoop fool. Im talking about Frank Pritchard, and whether people think he would be a good addition to the club.

Aries

Bench
Frank who?

If he comes here, he'll play as long as the coach tells him to, even if that means he gets whooped into shape to play 60-70 mins!

Thomo is a second rower, how long does he play a game?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Hmmm let me work this out!

Mapp- 220k PL
FP- 300k Solid first grader/International

Yep id pay the extra 80k a year for someone like Frank!

Macca

Coach
Easy champ. I was asking a serious question. I have heard the same things, I wasn't aware of who was behind them. I had a hunch it was SLE but with you starting this thread I thought it must have been you. Why else would you steal his thunder?

cainen

Juniors
Good player when he wants to be but so damn lazy. Always the last person back on a kick return and struggles to get back into marker after making a tackle.

One day he'll be worth 250+ but not at the moment he isnt.

Fin077

Juniors
Perhaps a contract with with attractive incentives adding up to around the $300k mark, maybe a touch more.

Dangle the carrot somewhat and he might work for it if the total on offer is more per year than he might get elsewhere.

warren

Juniors
yeah ill have frank pritchard, even though he's damaging for only about twenty minutes and seems to go missing after he's had his turn.

Inferno

Coach
Macca said:
Easy champ. I was asking a serious question. I have heard the same things, I wasn't aware of who was behind them. I had a hunch it was SLE but with you starting this thread I thought it must have been you. Why else would you steal his thunder?
I would never try and steal someone else's thunder. Thats why I specifically steered clear of discussing whether or not we have or are speaking to him.'

My question was specifically football related, would he be a welcome addition to our club or not.

It was definately not my scoop, and given I live a far way aways from the shire, I think I can safely say I will probably never have any scoops to report. Unless it involves the Titans, but even then Reefy seems to have a lot more sources.

Aries

Bench
Inferno said:
I would never try and steal someone else's thunder. Thats why I specifically steered clear of discussing whether or not we have or are speaking to him.'

My question was specifically football related, would he be a welcome addition to our club or not.

It was definately not my scoop, and given I live a far way aways from the shire, I think I can safely say I will probably never have any scoops to report. Unless it involves the Titans, but even then Reefy seems to have a lot more sources.

oh shut up SLE...:lol::lol:

Don't worry, Macca had doubts about shark_girl, even though he had been speaking to her for weeks before on MSN ;-)

Macca

Coach
Inferno said:

Okey Dokey. FP = Frank Pritchard.

Latest posts