What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FP = Frank Pritchard

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Says the same to me as well delic. I guess that's what we pin our hopes on. I want Thommo to stay

sharkadelic

Juniors
So we are going to chase Craig Fitzgibbon?

Or are we looking solely for a goalkicker to slot into any position? The CB wont like what the that writing on the wall is saying....

tye

Juniors
Manly would be favourites to sign him for 2007, as they are after a replacement for Kennedy.

Macca

Coach
Souths may be after Thomo but . . .

I hear rumours about Mark O'Meley and Dean Widders wearing red and green next year.

If they get both of them then I reckon we'll keep Thomo.

It's looking like being one of the toughest player markets ever!

What makes it worse for us is that we look like losing players rather than recruiting them.

Bailey is gorn.
Vagana probably gorn.

There's alot of experience taken out of the team with those two departures.

2 True Blues

Coach
Did not read the thread from the start, however there was comments on the Roosters forum about PRITCHARD being linked to the Roosters in 2007 ???.....

island pro

Juniors
honestly, we have a strong back row, even without thommo, although his signature sure would help, and while FP is very good when he's switched on, there are other areas where we need a quality player... a good outside back to replace vagana or covell after we ditch him is a priority in having a good team all over the park... not an awsome backrow but sh*t outside backs. So if he does indeed resign at the panthers, i'd be happy to concentrate on thommo and a quality centre or wing.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think Wade Mckinnon or brent webb would be astute buys by our club.
Should have tried a bit harder with Chev Walker too.

island pro

Juniors
Brent Webb I would love to see at the club, but where would he play given that Simmons is at fullback for life? Or do you think Raper would move Simmons?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
island pro said:
honestly, we have a strong back row, even without thommo, although his signature sure would help, and while FP is very good when he's switched on, there are other areas where we need a quality player... a good outside back to replace vagana or covell after we ditch him is a priority in having a good team all over the park... not an awsome backrow but sh*t outside backs. So if he does indeed resign at the panthers, i'd be happy to concentrate on thommo and a quality centre or wing.

Agreed! I cant understand why we are not in the chase for Lyon:?

Its not every day a player like that comes on the market and if we payed Nige X amount of dollars to play for us then im sure everyone would agree Lyon is worth the same value if not more!

Im not fussed about Nige leaving BUT we have to make sure we replace him with a solid player! No PL bulls***!

Also Lyon can kick goals, so its killing 2 birds with 1 stone;-)

Breadman

Juniors
I'm liking the idea (someone on here said it) of chasing Jake Webster, pretty impressive from what I've seen. What other centres are left to chase?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
How does anyone know if we have approached Lyon or not. We probably did and he probably told us to GGF.

Latest posts