What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

France vs Kiwis

RLIF

Juniors
The Kiwis are expected to put in at least three players on debut for this match and even though i am a kiwis man i am picking a French win by 10 points.

And if they do win it, i would happly say the French are the third best team in the World.

The French are coming off three good wins, while the Kiwis are coming off four losses. The last two test Matches between these two nations have seen the French leading the Kiwis until around the 60th minute.

Hopefuly the Kiwis will blood Eddie Paea and Ben Roberts as the halves pairing and Shuan Kenny-Dowell gets on the wing.

The Tank

Bench
I have a feeling the NZers will wallop the French out of frustration from their Test series against GB.

thommo4pm

Coach
The only thing that should beat France is stage fright against one of the big 3.

France are match hardened and should be ready for this test.
It's on their home soil and they should have enough to get over the kiwis in my opinion.

eels_fan_01

Bench
I dont think New Zealand will want the embarrassment of losing to France to be honest.

But i do think it will be a tough game. New Zealand by 16.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
It would be nice to see the French win, but I dont think it will happen, they are improving but they aren't on the level of Australia, England or NZ yet. I hope they will be real real soon.

roughyedspud

Coach
are NZ on a level with england & australia ;-)

i with someone would invent a "sh*t-stiring" smiley :lol:

ozbash

Referee
Hopefuly the Kiwis will blood Eddie Paea and Ben Roberts as the halves pairing and Shuan Kenny-Dowell gets on the wing.

I reckon that is more important than a win to be honest.

The tour was/is a huge dissappointment, hopefully blooding a couple of youngsters in positions we're a bit scratchy will give it a positive ending.

pilmax

Juniors
france-nz.jpg

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
It has been announced that Bernard Laporte, the crooked, rugby union national coach and now minister for sports and the youth, will be attending the game - he will be the first government figure to attend a league game since 2000.

deluded pom?

Coach
miguel de cervantes said:
It has been announced that Bernard Laporte, the crooked, rugby union national coach and now minister for sports and the youth, will be attending the game - he will be the first government figure to attend a league game since 2000.

No doubt he'll be up to no good then.

thommo4pm

Coach
deluded pom? said:
No doubt he'll be up to no good then.

Was thinking the same thing.
He'll be looking for players to pinch across to Union.
He'll probably find 17 for France that could do a better job then the clowns that currently play Union.
At least the French Rugby League team know how to score tries, something that other code sadly lacks the ability to do.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I don't care who wins, I just hope its a good, attacking game played before a good crowd. I think NZ will get there in a high scoring game, 34-24.

As they say, rugby league will be the winner. ;-)