What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank Endacott Takes Out The Goose Of The Year Award

ngap

Juniors
Will Crocker get to play 5/8 again this year?

What retired players can we call up when we arrive in England?

Its a non issue.

Its a British and Irish side....thats what its called....

Just because a handfull of clueless Australians dont call them British, wrongfully calling them England....that dont chnage anything!

Its the Great Britain and Ireland. Thats what it is.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The Original Eye said:
Willie Tonga - sounds like he should be in a circus. How many balls can he juggle ?

Will he be the token aboriginal in the Oz side.

Do you belong to the Queensland chapter of the Ku Klux Clan or something eyesore?

What the hell is this crap about Willie Tonga?

He is an Aussie!

Ngap, you are forgetting one very important thing.....Chris Anderson isnt coaching Australia this time around. Infact, he isnt even coaching a Rugby League team these days.....

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!! :D

nospam49 said:
What the hell is this crap about Willie Tonga?

He is an Aussie!

Ngap, you are forgetting one very important thing.....Chris Anderson isnt coaching Australia this time around. Infact, he isnt even coaching a Rugby League team these days.....

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!! :D

Chris Anderson - the most successful Australian coach EVER. That is a fact. Just because he didn't select players like Campbell, Clinton, and picked Kimmorley, some people had a problem with him. Unbelievable. When Australia finish last in the Tri-Nations, you'll wish Ando was not in Wales.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
1.Lockyer
2.Minichello
3.Gasnier
4.Cooper
5.Slater
6.Barrett
7.Gower
8.Webcke
9.Buderus
10.O'Mealey
11.Fitzgibbon
12.Hindmarsh
13.Timmins

14.Mason
15.Ryles
16.Petro
17.Bowen

Sorry, but no pommy or kiwi sides are going to beat that.

Cooper will smash Senior as Senior cannot play Rugby League if his life depended on it, crap at best.
And Tonga is better than all the pommy centres put together. Tonga will run aorund all of them. And whoever was the derek that said Tonga doesnt look "Australian", should give himself a triple because that was the most ignorant comment I have ever heard. He's Aboriginal more Australian than all the white aussies in the side.

screeny

Bench
I just re-watched the 1st Ashes test from 2001 again. Australia had a midfield triangle of Joey, Freddy and Barrett and still came unstuck. They had Lockyer, Gidley, Kennedy....you had the lot and still lost. It happens.

I for one think you'll waltz it, and for the life of me I can't see where Endacott sees any 'vulnerability' in the Roos, but teams/players can play poorly and there's no doubting playing in England is a leveller.

GB's biggest problem is Waite can't pick a side on the day. That match I refer to in 2001, well, GB made sod all breaks against Oz and had no creativity whatsoever, we relied on Oz mistakes (and Oz jetlag).

Hopefully Noble will be a bit less conservative and pick some creativity.

melon....

Coach
nospam49 said:
Can someone tell me why Australia is "Very vulnerable"?

I cant think of a single reason that might even give a suggestion that we might look even slightly vulnerable!

Did I miss something during the Origin series? Both sides used a number of players and ended a TOUGH 3 game series with a close battle to the end.

Are we vulnerable because of the young players that have exploded one the scene?

Billy Slater, Luke Lewis, Willie Tonga, Luke Rooney......Ah....isnt that a good thing?
On the contrary, Anderson is gone, so Australia has a great chance of fielding a side with nobody playing out of position.

blaine train

Juniors
if i had to pick a world side the only gb players who would make it is fielden and farrel.

1.minni
2.vainikolo
3.gasnier
4.cooper/toopi
5.meli
6.locky
7.johns
8.webke
9.buderus
10.bailey
11.fitzgibbon
12.hindmarsh
13.skulthorpe
14.fielden
15.mason
16.civonaciva
17.wing

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Willie Tonga - sounds like he should be in a circus. How many balls can he juggle ?

Will he be the token aboriginal in the Oz side.
:roll:

And you want the 5m rule back.

Exit this way :arrow: