What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frank pritchard/ justin poore

wing24

Juniors
ray hadley said they are linked to roosters for next year craig fitzgibbon/ charlie tonga linked to gold coast

OVP

Coach
Big Mick © said:
ahh a few more Local juniors for the Roosters.

Sydney Roosters = Bondi Panthers

LOL you know Big Mick, in your post on the NRL General forum, you mentioned the Roosters STOLE Fittler, Sing but you never mentioned Graham Mackay. We NEVER Stole anyone ... your club was soooooooooooo geniused they actually believed the Murdoch "vision" enough to sign with the Anti-Christ himself. Thats your problem, and just because we outbid Manly for Freddy's signature, doesnt mean he would have have joined us if your own club wasnt truly geniused. The simple fact is, you cant forgive Fittler, means deep down you simply cannot forgive your OWN club for being such pathetic wannabes.

YOU DESERTED FITTLER ... not the other way around. Get it through your stupid, thick HEAD !!

Big Mick

Referee
hehe OVP...taken the bait...thank you.

P.S. I hated Super League. I contemplated giving away my team...but I'm not gonna piss off my team. I'll support em through thick and thin.

But my only quarrel was that...when people signed ARL and Super League contracts, every other player was made to go back to their original clubs, except for Fittler and Sing. Now whether there was a loophole I dunno...but every other player but those two were made to come back.

I never said I can't forgive Fittler for that. I can't forgive Fittler for personal sort of differences that I can't mention on here. He's a wanker and a half. Has been since he was 17. Whether he matured in his time at the ROosters I dunno, I don't wanna find out.

But i'm glad for Sing..He's one of the genuine nice guys of rugby league and always gave time for his fans.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Agent Mulder said:
Roosters=Transit Lounge.

Dean Widders, Glen Morrison ring a bell at all.. They have hopped off the transit lounge at Parra.. Don't bother with any comebacks, you are out of your depth here. You might have more luck in the Souths forum..

petetheileet

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
Parra signed no one, because it's hard to sign new players when you're over the salary cap.

this being said in a roosters forum.....

irony if ive ever seen it!