What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frawley out

Mal Meninga

Bench
It's more worrying seeing him on the field as his defense is really suspect, and i'm starting to sour on his signing. Bringing Ale into the 1's is a boom or bust type situation, he could settle in or look out of his depth(abit like Carney's situation), but then again he could be brought in at wing.

ausraider

Juniors
Schif_Happens said:
Where are you going to play Ale? Push Graham out of the side, who is finding his feet? Or Howell, who showed against the Knights how valuable he could be in defence in the centres? Then there is Mogg, who is a favourite of the coach, Ale is young, and has to wait for his opportunity, it will come.

And the club does neither accept nor encourage mediocrity. Tyran Smith is on the way out, they have finally come around :thumb
Ale in the centres with Graham or Howell on the wing.Frawley is too injury prone at the moment and is just distrupting the FG team.Until he is fully recovered and has few games in PL under his belt than think about him.I mean he did not do much in the first 4 rounds anyway.Mogg I think can be good but needs to fix his defence lapses.I say give Ale ago now while he is firing.

Latest posts