What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freddy

LOL i wouldnt believe it, theres rumors going around abouit every super league club, that they are on the verge of signing freddie.

Pigskin

Juniors
what else is he gonna do ? doesn't surprise me in the slightest

Brad Fittler - over 300 average games and counting

Oink !

bartman

Immortal
Don't think so - over here Warrington just spent mega $$$ signing Martin Gleeson (rep centre) from Saint Helens for the next four years. Their five-eighth and captain Lee Briers is going great at the moment, and Mike Forshaw is a pretty decent lock.

Teams like London, Salford, Castleford, Widnes that are riding the relagation wave now are more likely to want/need Freddy for their sides next season.

OVP

Coach
Fittler is too good to retire. He still carved them up in Origin in his supposed last season, and you dont retire when you are playing that well. Dont know about Warrington, but i can see him definitely going to an ESL club to pick up a few million before settling in back home on the Roosters coaching staff. Why the hell not ... go for it Freddy.

taxidriver

Coach
He still carved them up in Origin

Please tell me you're taking the piss. Still playing very good first grade footy for sure but in all honesty methinks your Origin assesment is a little biased

OVP

Coach
taxidriver said:

Please tell me you're taking the piss. Still playing very good first grade footy for sure but in all honesty methinks your Origin assesment is a little biased

Still cant bring yourself to give a Rooster a rap can you ? You are so tiny-minded, its way beyond you isnt it ? Fittler played superbly in Origin, any decent judge will tell you that.

You're pathetic Pile-Driver, just pathetic.

taxidriver

Coach
Still cant bring yourself to give a Rooster a rap can you

How in Gods name could you interpret my thread as Rooster bashing ????

did the following sound like I was bagging Freddy ???

Still playing very good first grade footy for sure

I believe that his origin campaign was not worthy of the praise you gave it. As soon as anyone says anything that doesn't praise your club, out come the insults.

You're the one who has made himself look pathetic and foolish.

Time to grow up OVP, you're getting tedious.

OVP

Coach
Im getting tedious ? :lol:

Well tell me then, Mr Expert, just why was Freddy so crap in origin then ? Him and Barrett i thought were outstanding together, just like the only other time theyve been paired together in the halves. So then, come on, out with it. Why was Freddy crap ?

taxidriver

Coach
For the record, where did I say Fittler was crap ???

Fittler played very well in the 2nd half of Origin three.

He didn't exactly carve the opposition up in his first three halves. I didn't say he was out of place but he certainly wasn't as dominant as you imply.

and yes, when you resort to insults as a defense and constantly look for the blue you are tedious.

OVP

Coach
taxidriver said:

There ... thats where you implied that Freddy was crap. Anyway, you're getting immensely boring as usual. Id rather go talk to that tree over there ... hello, Mr Tree hows things ? :lol:

taxidriver

Coach
You must be very insecure to believe that if I don't say he carved them up he therefore played shit.

Look up average in the dictionary, from what I've seen you should find the definition comes very close to home.

Anyway, you're getting immensely boring as usual. Id rather go talk to that tree over there ... hello, Mr Tree hows things ?

Translation: " ooops, I actually misconstrued what you said but rather than admit it I'm going to let fly with a lame insult, use it as a basis to try and dig myself out of this hole I'm in and hopefully he wont rub my nose it"

Red Bear

Referee
Pigskin said:
what else is he gonna do ? doesn't surprise me in the slightest

Brad Fittler - over 300 average games and counting

Oink !
HAHAHA oh god that was pretty funny. Your an idiot.

OVP

Coach
taxidriver said:
You must be very insecure to believe that if I don't say he carved them up he therefore played sh*t.

Look up average in the dictionary, from what I've seen you should find the definition comes very close to home.

Anyway, you're getting immensely boring as usual. Id rather go talk to that tree over there ... hello, Mr Tree hows things ?

Translation: " ooops, I actually misconstrued what you said but rather than admit it I'm going to let fly with a lame insult, use it as a basis to try and dig myself out of this hole I'm in and hopefully he wont rub my nose it"

jesus christ you've got tickets on yourself dont you ? No, i find talking to you rather dull actually ... but anyway keep being delusional.

westie

Bench
OVP said:
taxidriver said:
You must be very insecure to believe that if I don't say he carved them up he therefore played sh*t.

jesus christ you've got tickets on yourself dont you ? No, i find talking to you rather dull actually ... but anyway keep being delusional.

You've just been carved up. Cut your loses.

taxidriver

Coach
Westie - I must have missed the post that anointed you judge, do yourself a favour and go away.

OVP - If I'm so dull, then stop marking posts to my attention.

biggin

Juniors
gossip after this weekends game at salford
is we have 99.9% sign him for next year.
any thoughts :D

bartman

Immortal
biggin said:
gossip after this weekends game at salford
is we have 99.9% sign him for next year.
any thoughts :D
Serious? I think Freddy likes the Eastern suburbs lifestyle too much to leave...

But you guys should make the ESL finals over Huddersfield this year if you keep up your form! Warrington are building up their side for next year quite nicely, and maybe throw Freddy in on top of that... 8)

Latest posts