What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free tickets to watch the Giants next week

grobbelaar

Juniors
GWS vs Sydney - a real chance to break the attendance record for a debut club, which currently stands at 44k, set by Adelaide in 1991.

This would make it one of Sydney's proudest sporting achievements.

I'd think it could be a proud moment for Sydney's sporting world if the crowd was less than a regular Swans home game--a clear statement of the "success" of a second Sydney club.

spritzer

I'd think it could be a proud moment for Sydney's sporting world if the crowd was less than a regular Swans home game--a clear statement of the "success" of a second Sydney club.

Its a GWS home game, maybe a lot of Swans members wont go, anyway unless its raining, you will be wrong.

Its a GWS home game, maybe a lot of Swans members wont go, anyway unless its raining, you will be wrong.
Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So the first game of the season & you say alot of Swans fans wont go ..
Jesus you are making excuses already.

whall15

Coach
GWS vs Sydney - a real chance to break the attendance record for a debut club, which currently stands at 44k, set by Adelaide in 1991.

This would make it one of Sydney's proudest sporting achievements.
Wouldn't make the top 100.

spritzer

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So the first game of the season & you say alot of Swans fans wont go ..
Jesus you are making excuses already.

Phil, i know that you are a bit light on for brains, and blindly follow your fellow haters like a sheep, but do you understand how club membership works ?.

elbusto

Coach
They may or may not break the record, they will likely get flogged, but they are going to be in WS for quite a while, so you should get used to them Phil, the funding is in place for years to come.
As such the Club is irrelevant as it is the money thrown at it that will guarantee its existence.

This relates to Vlad's perception as to the length of his schlong. Nothing more nothing less.

spritzer

As such the Club is irrelevant as it is the money thrown at it that will guarantee its existence.

This relates to Vlad's perception as to the length of his schlong. Nothing more nothing less.

Thats very odd, how can something so irrelevant consume so much of your time.

Keep on bitching with your other girly haters.

Flapper

First Grade
3:10AM on a Rugby League forum? Perhaps you need to look in the mirror before getting up others spritzer.

spritzer

But the time zone in Sydney and Melbourne is identical, so STFU.

I really hope you are not as dumb as Phil, but i will spell it out for you, i am in neither city or in the EST zone.

And i am aware that both Melbourne and Sydney are in the same time zone, but one city likes and supports all sport, and the other has a big chip on its shoulder, a bit like the one you carry.

Latest posts