What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French Transfert

astreizix

Juniors
Hello everybody,

I am from Carcassonne in France, for the next season, Rayan BARTON,Camberra Raiders Jersey Flegg player, will play for the team I support.

Could you tell me what about this player ?

Stuart

Juniors
He is a prop. He has been playing premier league (reserve grade) for most of the season. Im sure others will fill you in on the rest.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Never heard of him, will probably only play one season over there and come back, like a number of Raiders have.

jed

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
Never heard of him, will probably only play one season over there and come back, like a number of Raiders have.
Matty Matty Matty Matty Matty Gafa! Oh! Matty Matty!

skeepe

Immortal
Represented NSW U19's this year I think... or was it Australian Schoolboys? Either way he's a rep player.

bobbybrown

Juniors
I heard a runouor that nate smith may be going over their at the end of this season again.....can anyone confirm these rumours

Stuart

Juniors
David Howell's brother, played a few FG games for the saints, has been relatively poor for us.

Stuart

Juniors
Agree he has been rubbish while here, i think france is just the place for him, free up some room for Buttriss, Mclean etc in PL.

thickos

First Grade
I guess I'll change the Player Contracts thread :)

I'm a little surprised to be honest, I agree he's done nothing in the PL I've seen... but we only got the Howells as a 'package deal' - surprised Michael is willing to play on the other side of the world as his brother...