What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French Transfert

Copa

Bench
This french site says Ryan Barton has been the captain
http://62.193.228.33/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=343&Itemid=2

News transferts

Coté Carcassonnais:

Départ de Gareth Dean qui a signé a Warrington en SL.

Arrivée de l'Australien, évoluant au poste de centre, Matthew Hill en provenance de l'UTC.

Rayan Barton pilier Australien et capitaine de l'équipe des moins de 21 ans de Canberra (1.90m et 105 kg) a aussi donné son accord et fera donc parti de l'effectif canari pour la saison prochaine.

Deux autres joueurs Français ont signé mais leur nom ne sera dévoilé qu'Ultérieurement.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Here is a rough translation for anyone who cares

"Quoted Carcassonnais:
Departure of Gareth Dean, he has signed for Warrington in the SL.

Arrived from Australia, is Matthew Hill. (can't understand the rest of this bit)

Australian Rayan Barton, captain of the under 21's of Canberra (1.90m and 105 kg) also gave his agreement and will do therefore (something??) for the next season.

Two other French players signed, but their names will be unveiled soon."

aussies1st

Staff member
Michael Howell was meant to be playing FG while David was playing PL. How things have changed.

astreizix

Juniors
:cool: Thanks for your answers, but I don't still know what kind of prop R.Barton is.:(

For the translation of the french site link :

"For Carcassonne

Australian Mattew Hill, playing in the centre spot, former Perpignan player is coming in.

Australian prop Rayan Barton, captain of the under 21's of Canberra (1.90m and 105 kg) also gave his agreement and will be in the Canary's team for the next year. ( Canary is the nickname of the Carcassonne team,they play with a yellow jersey)

astreizix

Juniors
Did Ryan Barton played against the Newtown Jets in premier league ?

If yes what was his game ?(hit up, tackle, offload, metres gain ?)

Kris_man

Bench
Nobody keeps stats like that for premier league, champ. I don't think you realise - premier league is reserve grade, ie, nobody gives a sh*t about it (apart from Newtown and Norths fans). Ryan "Hard-on" Barton played Jersey Flegg most of the year (ie, under-21s), in which there is even less interest.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
06.03.1934 said:
Hello everybody,

I am from Carcassonne in France, for the next season, Rayan BARTON,Camberra Raiders Jersey Flegg player, will play for the team I support.

Could you tell me what about this player ?

Hi you would probably be better off posting something like this in the international section I'm sure somenone can help you out there.

Sully

Juniors
Return of the MALT....

Mate, I though you would not get a shoe in and I would have to find you at the Bay on Monday 6 October with a Beer in one hand and a steak in the other.

How do you know French? (let me guess you once tried to drill some French bird and though you would show her some razzle dazzle)

ball boy

Bench
Barto is pretty good. big and strong and been playing very well in PL he should go alright in France.

roopy

Referee
I have a mate who played in France with Matt Eliott years ago.
I'd say your coach tells your young players the same stories my mate tells me.
If I could play in France for a year, even at my age, I would.

From what I understand, a bloody good time is had by all.