What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly Italian's

Where do you moron's come from, it's a Souffs thing? It's not about racism it's about violent fans from the same league on a regular basis and nothing happening from the cowards at UEFA

smh

You being an intellectually limited racist. Me calling you out on it and saying it was unacceptable to lump in an entire country based on the actions of a small minority. You had no response because I'm absolutely right on this, so you resort to insulting me.

I didn't even say all italian's are like that you f**king moronic genius, just f**k off and drown in a ditch.

A "friendly" weekend soccer match between Germany and Slovenia quickly turned sour as before, during and after the game, German fans participated in racist violence, prompting fears of a revival of hooliganism.

-

The rowdy German fans were chanting what the APA describes as “obviously racist and anti-Semitic slogans” that “recall the Nazi period.” More precisely and more bizarrely, they were in fact adapting anti-Semitic motifs from the Third Reich in order to insult their Polish rivals: chanting “All Poles have to wear yellow stars” and “Germans defend yourselves! Don’t buy from Poles!” The latter is a variation on the slogan with which the Nazis unrolled their infamous boycott of Jewish shops and businesses in 1933: “Germans defend yourselves! Don’t buy from Jews!”

-

German fans chanting “Ruhm, Ruhm, Ruhm und Ehre!” — “Glory, Glory, Glory, and Honor!” — yet another slogan that is heavily loaded with Nazi connotations. “Glory and honor to the Waffen-SS!”

those friendly Germans....
racism and hooligans exist everywhere in European football not just Italy.

WireMan

Bench
A United fan got attacked by a Nazi group in Shalke last season.

I have seen United fans who have been stabbed (well slashed really) in Italy, shot at in Portugal, Baton charged in Italy and France and racially abused in Spain.

UK the the best place to watch Footy. Except Liverpool, scum club. ;-)

Knightmare

Coach
Rather go to Anfield and watch a game with 45,000 scum who know the words to their teams' chants and club songs than sit in OT surrounded by prawn-sandwich eaters and tourists eyeing their watches because they have to make their late flight home to Beijing ;-)

England is a great place to watch football

Wolves-West-Brom-Crowd-Vi-007.jpg

A Wolverhampton Wanderers' fan is hurt during crowd violence at the Hawthorns. The FA is to investigate the incident, as well as trouble at Millwall's game with Middlesbrough. Photograph: John Walton/Empics Sport

half

Coach
sitting with chinese tourists at old trafford sounds awful, but in germany they actually encourage female fans to attend games

WireMan

Bench
Rather go to Anfield and watch a game with 45,000 scum who know the words to their teams' chants and club songs than sit in OT surrounded by prawn-sandwich eaters and tourists eyeing their watches because they have to make their late flight home to Beijing ;-)

Erm ok. Go to Anfield, they even need to play YNWA on the tannoy as so few fans know the words (and its a United/Celtic song). You know that Liverpool have a world wide fan base to don't you?

England is a great place to watch Football.

I don't like the atmosphere in Germany, its loud and friendly enough, it just feels a bit fake to me. Its harmless and entertaining though i suppose.

Knightmare

Coach
Of course I am aware that the mighty LFC has a fanbase around the world. But the clear majority of ours know the words to the club songs, and are always in fine voice at Anfield. And Celtic fans also sing YNWA. So too, Borussia Dortmund. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery ;-).

WireMan

Bench
Of course I am aware that the mighty LFC has a fanbase around the world. But the clear majority of ours know the words to the club songs, and are always in fine voice at Anfield. And Celtic fans also sing YNWA. So too, Borussia Dortmund. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery ;-).

So you will know which team sung it first?

Without the need for it to be played over the PA...

half

Coach
well done. your team's fans sing a song. juventus fans do the macarena. that even has actions

WireMan

Bench
well done. your team's fans sing a song. juventus fans do the macarena. that even has actions

If by macarena you mean being stab happy, flare throwing, terrace fighting numpties. Then yes, its great. :roll:

WireMan

Bench
Liverpool fans have been singing it since 1963, in a match against Leicester City.

Yup, and United sang it in the 50's about Munich...

Not really important though.
Not the worst thing Liverpool has done as a city or football club.

Latest posts