What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From A Rooster Fan

ozzie

Bench
Just too good for us tday - the Roosters looked like they wanted to go to sleep. Well done you certainly deserved the win.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Yer id like to second it, that was a superb 2nd half from you blokes with those dummy half runs, really got our big guys tired to the point they wer useless on attack and defence (see wicks try:crazy::x:crazy:).
BTW Danny Buderus had a beauty, deserves the sky blue after that game.

knights_86

Juniors
Cheers mate. Good game. Class post.

you said it mate, class post ozzie, cheers. in credit to your mob though, they did dominate most of the first half, but just went to sleep in the second. you guys will give the dragons a touch up next week though im sure.

Hanscholo

Bench
I thought the roosters went ok today, obviously they dropped a lot of ball though. I think that first 15 mins of the 2nd half was some of the best football i have seen all year, lightening pace from both sides and it looked at about the 55min that Newcastle were about to implode from the pace. There were a couple of breaks in play, we got our second wind and the Roosters seemed just keep getting tired, i think that was due to how well we moved the ball around.