What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Eels office.....

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Ticketek must know that I'm an Eels fan. I just went on to buy tix in the "Reserve" category and it allocated me the next best seats (5 in a row) in Bay 33 :D

It might be a shock for my wife (Roosters fan) when she turns up and is surrounded in a sea of blue and gold, but I'll have a great excuse: it's just what Ticketek automatically gave me :lol:

The thing is, Ticketek is offering this bay to anybody, so it's obviously not reserved only for Eels fans. So don't be surprised if you've especially bought tix for Bay 33 and you end up with a Chook next to you. Then again, it gave me row AA so maybe rows A-Z really are reserved for Eels fans.

Is anyone else confirmed for Bay 33, near row AA?

Hellsy

Immortal
PB said:
Did we confirm if Bay 33, or the rest of the ground for thatmatter is general admin? i.e first in best dressed....?

I work up the road from the ground and finish at 4:30!!! Giddy Up!

R U coming to sit with us Mr PB???

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Do your better halves approve of the relationship you two are having?

yeah!! Mrs eela's the same, they're one of those sick perverted women who like that sort of thing,

I hate husbondary exploitation!!!:(

mickdo

Coach
Just got my tickets in Bay 33 Row T. The bay looked about half sold out when I peeked over the Ticketek operator's shoulder...