What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Worse to Even Worse!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
fine willow, avatar bets are off, i have said what i wanted and its still not good enuf.
Ya big sook.

Charlie Slab... beaten by furry toy. :lol:

gregstar

Referee
telloff.jpg

"I own Charlie Slava!"

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Come on everybody let's get our twangers out. "pluck pluck pluck awaaaay we're going to pluck awaaaaaaaaaay...."

God-King Dean

Immortal
Charlie slava got owned by Zippo. He is from rainbow. Rainbow is the symbol of the gay community.

Charlie got owned by a gay puppet!

Mr Saab

Referee
i have bigger balls than you immortal.
I have asked for a dragons/broncos avatar bet and not one of you have agreed to it.
why is that the case? your all a bunch of scared little puppets.

Mr Saab

Referee
hey, i came out and offered orginally. No one wanted to have the bet. I would have thought a number of dragons supporters on here would like me to lose and thus display the dragons logo. If i lose to you greg then what do i show? zippy? what would that prove. If i lost then i would represent all the dragons supporters...not just you and zippy.
As i said, you are all soft.

gregstar

Referee
No! here is how it happened........
gregstar said:
Charlie Saab said:
gregstar said:
gezz! aren't you easily pleased?!

no not all. I am used to my team winning....unlike you
WRONG!!!!!
i've seen more dragons victories than you've seen bronco wins!
Charlie Saab said:
avatar bet for broncos vs Dragons when they play??? if so then, yah why not.

However i will not be putting that muppet in my avatar. I will put a dragons emblem if i lose.
Talk more about it closer to when they play.

as i said - YOU wussed out

S2H

Juniors
Charlie is just deperate to have the Dragons emblem as his avatar. You don't have to loose the bet, just change it.

We all know you love the Dragons anyway.

G

gorilla

Hey gregstar,
I'll do the avatar bet with you, based on Margins - doesn't matter who wins, just pick ther margin you think the Dragons/Bunkos match will be decided and I'll bet against you.

gregstar

Referee
gorilla said:
Hey gregstar,
I'll do the avatar bet with you, based on Margins - doesn't matter who wins, just pick ther margin you think the Dragons/Bunkos match will be decided and I'll bet against you.
COOL!
i'll pick that who ever wins, it'll be by 13+!
you're a true champ gorilla! it would e an honor to assist you in displaying your avatar!

charlie you little skirt ;-) :lol:

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
Dragon_psa said:
Charlie Saab said:
hey, i came out and offered orginally. No one wanted to have the bet.
I offered, Charles. But you have yet to respond to that thus far...

ok...you and me dragons psa. Loser displays the other persons TEAM logo.
Come monday the loser has to change it.

Done - if we lose I'll change it upon the fulltime whistle and won't change back until kickoff of the next Saints match. I'll even go against principle and post in the Broncos forum at least a couple of times. I would hope you would do the same in the event of the Broncos losing. Good luck.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
Dragon_psa said:
Charlie Saab said:
hey, i came out and offered orginally. No one wanted to have the bet.

I offered, Charles. But you have yet to respond to that thus far...

ok...you and me dragons psa. Loser displays the other persons TEAM logo.
Come monday the loser has to change it.

Done - if we lose I'll change it upon the fulltime whistle and won't change back until kickoff of the next Saints match. I'll even go against principle and post in the Broncos forum at least a couple of times. I would hope you would do the same in the event of the Broncos losing. Good luck.