What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Row

Collateral

Coach
Leaeno is still at the club because Brown has big wraps on him.

Not sure about Price, but I think he is still around for next year.

Wicks can fill into the front row if needed.

Chris Houston from PL has had a very good year and will see some FG next year.

I'd say if things are looking really bad, that we would pick up an experienced fill in prop like we have done with players in the past.

Dan Hunt might get a sooner than expected run like Houston.

I dont think Ryles' injury will keep him out past the start of the season. AT any rate Leaeno will be there, bar injury.

borat

Bench
Collateral said:
Leaeno is still at the club because Brown has big wraps on him.

Not sure about Price, but I think he is still around for next year.

Wicks can fill into the front row if needed.

Chris Houston from PL has had a very good year and will see some FG next year.

I'd say if things are looking really bad, that we would pick up an experienced fill in prop like we have done with players in the past.

Dan Hunt might get a sooner than expected run like Houston.

I dont think Ryles' injury will keep him out past the start of the season. AT any rate Leaeno will be there, bar injury.

I have big wraps on leanno to but does anyone have a link to where he has actually re-signed?

smithatron

Juniors
Leano and Wicks both have bright futures. I see one of them starting ahead of Poore towards the end of next year.

Whats the story on Corey Payne? How bad is his injury?

Collateral

Coach
Payne just keeps getting KO'd whenever he gets on the field. he came back in the last round(?) of the regular season in PL and got KO'd there too.

The club wants him to have a full off season before they make any decisions. Thats what I've heard anyway.

gregstar

Referee
i dissagree with the wraps on leano.

i think he's at best a ten minute player each half.

The Preacher

First Grade
gregstar said:
i dissagree with the wraps on leano.

i think he's at best a ten minute player each half.

A supporter sitting near me during the year said the same thing, only he put it as "thanks for the 10 minutes Charlie, seeya for another ten in the second half mate".:lol:
It sounded quite funny at the time, but it was, and is spot on the mark.;-)

BIG SHANE

Juniors
i spole to charlie he is in rehab from shoulder surgery and he is my pick for front row and id throw danny in there too he is a great player and deserves the starting position next yr

both top young guys with big futures

gregstar said:
so i'm not the only one?

I thought the same, he seemed to get little time on the paddock, and sometimes looked lost (especially against Broncos at Suncorp). But when he had a go he did some serious damage.

But he's only young. I reckon you'll see a lot more of him next year. With better conditioning he'll get more game time, and a year under his belt will do him no harm at all.