What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FTA (9) Stats

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raiders 2004 said:
It's quite sad when one stoops so low as to laugh at his own jokes.

Good to see you are nit-picking my posts. Havent you got anything better to do spelling nazi?

Go talk to innsaneink and ask him the same question. His your loser friend too! :lol: :roll: Plus haven't you got anything better to do than stalk Raiders fans? The moment a Raiders fan posted in this thread, you trolled your way in. :roll:

innsaneink is not my friend. But think what you like. And contrary to what you might think, I don't know much about his exploits with you.

And boy are you a hypocrite. What you posted in that last sentance is exactly what you do to Tigers threads. Takes one to know one kiddo. ;-)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
hey hybrid, seriously, are you a loser or something? All you do all day and night is follow Raiders fans, and abuse them. Haven't you got a life? Try and find one. I know you sit there and enjoy what you do, and you think your funny, bit ur not, and it's getting old and boring. Build a bridge, and get over it. Stop abusing people for stating a opinion you disagree with. What you always think may or may not be right. Remember that, or u'll go no where in life.

White Tiger

Juniors
Canberra Supporters turn every thread into a Tiger Bashing session

Get over yourselves people!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OVP

Coach
White Tiger said:
Canberra Supporters turn every thread into a Tiger Bashing session

Get over yourselves people!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well it makes a welcome change from Rooster bashing :roll: ... but i think it really has to do with the size of their minds. You see, these Canberra supporters have a ludicrously VAST "junior" area, where even people by the name of Laurie Daley are even called a Canberra "junior" :roll: . Has anyone actually seen how far away from Canberra, Junee really is ??? :shock:

And yet they like to get up on their high horse about how many juniors they have bla bla bla ra ra ra :roll: and think they are the be all and end all of rugby league.

Hell, they even tried to start their own competition, because they thought they were so far superior to the rest of the plebs who follow rugby league.

Its truly amazing what an ego can do ... and its even funnier when the clubs they poached players from in their hey day are now doing the same thing back to them when they are nothing but crap. :lol: . Justice is sweet :lol:

Bengal

Juniors
dodge said:
LOL, I couldn't think of anything funny for the Storm either.

Anyway, the point of my post isn't to mock team names, it's to see how incompetent nine are.

It may not be the point, but it's still funny 8)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raiders 2004 said:
hey hybrid, seriously, are you a loser or something? All you do all day and night is follow Raiders fans, and abuse them. Haven't you got a life? Try and find one. I know you sit there and enjoy what you do, and you think your funny, bit ur not, and it's getting old and boring. Build a bridge, and get over it. Stop abusing people for stating a opinion you disagree with. What you always think may or may not be right. Remember that, or u'll go no where in life.

:lol:

You're kidding me right? So now you're all Mr Nice guy who only posts his opinions? Yeah, nice try - too bad thats the biggest load of tripe I've ever read on here.

You have some sort of vendetta against the Tigers, and you post to attract Tigers supporters to bite, yet when they do bite and prove you wrong most of the time, you're suddenly only posting you're opinion? That's pathetic.

You go looking for an argument and try to worm you're way out of it when you get proven wrong.

And since when is "tosser" a form of abuse? :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hybrid, frig off. It's clear you only came into this discussion to fire up the raiders fans, and instead, your mate White Tiger accuses them of Tiger-bashing.

ALL OF YOU build a bridge and quit hijacking threads like this one. We're talking about FTA coverage not Tiger/Raider BS.

Rooters - 12 games (8 Friday, 4 Sunday)

sorry for the miscalculation guys #-o

lotm

Juniors
hybrid, frig off. It's clear you only came into this discussion to fire up the raiders fans, and instead, your mate White Tiger accuses them of Tiger-bashing.

ALL OF YOU build a bridge and quit hijacking threads like this one. We're talking about FTA coverage not Tiger/Raider BS.

↑ what he said.

Razor

Coach
Channel 9 Sydney doesn't care about the Raiders and it is typical treatment of us. Our position on the ladder makes it obvious we should have had more games FTA.... and the Cowboys certainly should have too.

The 9 network owns Channel 9 Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne. They don't own any of the other 9 stations in Australia, so they don't care what the ratings are outside those 3 cities.

Stormin Norman

Juniors
i think all teams should get around about the same amount of games across the board. but it will never happen so i dont know y i am even bothering saying it but ahwell thats just my say.

skeepe

Immortal
I posted these stats in an earlier thread and as I said then, I believe that in theory, what channel 9 says they are doing, rewarding teams for good performance, is a good idea. The fact remains, however that they are not doing that. The Cowboys have been in good form for most of the year, yet it is only round 25 that they are chosen for a FTA game?

Pull the other one 9.

Latest posts