What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui for NZ Anzac Test

eelsta644

Juniors
If Fui is fit, firing, free from suspension and destroying he should be picked for the Kiwis.

He sh*ts on Craig Smith, Caylo, Asotasi, Wiki and anyone else because of his ruthless, agressive attitude.

rowdy

First Grade
But what if he plays and hits one of our own players??haha

that would be awsum to see him play for nz

strider

Post Whore
rowdy said:
But what if he plays and hits one of our own players??haha

that would be awsum to see him play for nz

omfg - fui kills hindy :shock: .... his popularity might take a dive then

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think he was being considered for a bench spot last season before he got suspended...

They could certainly do a lot worse, that's for sure. And with McLennan's policy of passion, Fui may just get a look in - the guy sure does love his footy.

Hellsy

Immortal
Well NZ don't have many choices this year do they?? Why not give him a run.
But he might want to get some gametime first to get match fitness up.... a test match is much faster and hard hitting than a club game and Fui hasn't played one of those for awhile

Utey

Coach
They will have a strong side even without a few of these big name players. Fui will need to fire quick to be in contention.

ParraAds

Juniors
Bit early to make these predictions i think, knowing this forum he will come back, have a bad game and be shunned from the community forever.

Morenito

Juniors
No thanks

Chances are he takes his agggression to another level in the test with all that passion of playing for his jersey.
Next thing his suspended for another 9 weeks...

PB

Bench
I think he did play for New Zealand A and went to school there very briefly, but honestly NZ sportng teams should be called "South Pacific", cause they pilfer so many fijian's, Samoan's and other islanders it's not funny.

But i don't know how much "passion" he can have for the NZ jumper, seeing how he didn't live there all that long and he has never struck me as a "passionate" guy. Still maybe he does.

eelz47

Coach
i dont think he would get a shot, the test is in 2 weeks

galavoe (spl) had a good for souths yesterday