What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi- the new "TOOOOOKS"

mickdo

Coach
I loved it towards the end of the game when Southern put a hit on him, and the camera focused on Southern after he got up. The guy was shaking his head as if to say "What the f**k am I doing standing in the way of this cement truck all the time?!?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great stuff :clap:

Macca_

Coach
You may be right Mick, but I read it the other way... As in Southern being arrogant and as if to say - you got nothing while shaking his head... Cause on that occasion he hit Fui with a bone cruncher... :D

Macca_

Hurriflatch

Referee
Macca_ said:
You may be right Mick, but I read it the other way... As in Southern being arrogant and as if to say - you got nothing while shaking his head... Cause on that occasion he hit Fui with a bone cruncher... :D

Macca_

It was about the only way he could've stopped him though.

Fui would've bumped him off otherwise.

mickdo

Coach
Macca_ said:

Macca_
That's possible, but the scoreboard was reading a cricket score so I'm not so sure :D

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
i would love to see fui fui run off one of tim smiths short balls. he would be unstopable 10 metres out or even if tim smiths turn the ball back on the inside and u got fui screaming onto it running at the opposition smaller men. he has to get a regular bench spot each week. he lifts us ...

Macca_

Coach
Correct Hurri.

As I say though, when I saw it I thought Southern was taking the attitude of you have nothing I just creamed you.

Mentioned somewhere else, thats what I like about Fui now. He just gets up and goes again.

Macca_

Latest posts