What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuifui Goooooooooooooooooone!

strider

Post Whore
mouth guards generally only cover the top teeth .... if you really wanted to you could still get in a bite with the bottom choppers ... the mouth guard is only a partial defense

Glenn

First Grade
Wouldn't you need both rows of teeth to bite with any force (enough to make a visible impression)

strider

Post Whore
what i saw on tv looked like some sort of mark on his arm .... but it wasn't a close up ..... he seemed to have to pull his jumper sleave up to show it ... so he would have bitten him through his jumper if he did at all - not impossible i guess

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why would White make a complaint in the first place?

There really is no reason for him to do so, unless of course something actually did happen.

mickdo

Coach
strider said:
what i saw on tv looked like some sort of mark on his arm .... but it wasn't a close up ..... he seemed to have to pull his jumper sleave up to show it ... so he would have bitten him through his jumper if he did at all - not impossible i guess
Gotta be kidding me...

mickdo

Coach
TheParraboy said:

There really is no reason for him to do so, unless of course something actually did happen.
Neither is there any reason for Fui to bite him :roll:
That counts for nothing

eloquentEEL

First Grade
TheParraboy said:

did he make the complaint while they were waiting for the video ref? it'd be a long shot, but maybe he was trying to get a penalty awarded so that a try couldn't be awarded.

TheParraboy

Staff member
mickdo said:
Neither is there any reason for Fui to bite him :roll:
That counts for nothing

So the mark White showed the ref?

the complaint he made?

given a warning by the ref if he wanted to continue and lodge an official complaint and did so?

all because there was no reason too ? lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
Whites arm shouldn't have been anywhere near Fuifui's mouth in the first place. No arm in choppers, no get bitten.

mickdo

Coach
TheParraboy said:
So the mark White showed the ref?

the complaint he made?

given a warning by the ref if he wanted to continue and lodge an official complaint and did so?

all because there was no reason too ? lmfao
So you believe no player has ever made a false complaint before? lmfao even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Glenn said:
Wouldn't you need both rows of teeth to bite with any force (enough to make a visible impression)

Of course you can!
How do you think that babies chew?
How do you think that people missing teeth chew?

I just had my wisdom teeth out and I struggled for days but I still ate.
One row of teeth biting on an arm can make an impression.

Not saying this is what happened but physically it CAN happen

Latest posts