What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuifui Goooooooooooooooooone!

eelsta644

Juniors
Moimoi has been accused of biting, yes biting, Melbournes Brent White....He is going apesh*t!

Looks like another LONG suspension!

How long did Tyson get?

Eelectrica

Referee
Possible replay shown and I don't see that Fuifui has a problem.
Storm player had his arm all over Fuifui's face. His arm shouldn't be in that area in the first place. If his arm goes in Fuifui's mouth then something is bound to happen.
Hope Fuifui sues for defamtion.

junior009

Juniors
Unless another channel nine employee "finds" a hidden camera angle he has nothing to worry about whether he did it or not.

Eelectrica

Referee
junior009 said:
Unless another channel nine employee "finds" a hidden camera angle he has nothing to worry about whether he did it or not.
Well Vossy said that was the only angle they had. So unless they do some fancy editing Fuifui will be fine.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If I was White, Id make sure first and formost I get a doctor to confirm it is indeed a fresh bite mark.

I mean it could easily have been done by a lovely lady at a nightclub also

edit - gee im glad it wasnt our winger hayne involved in that, lol

booeycollector

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
Well Vossy said that was the only angle they had. So unless they do some fancy editing Fuifui will be fine.

My mate got it on his mobile phone camera. It will be sent to the NRL tomorrow.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
booeycollector said:
My mate got it on his mobile phone camera. It will be sent to the NRL tomorrow.:lol: :lol: :lol:
That would our luck this year :lol:
They'll be on the phone already to the US government asking for photos from any satelites floating over at the time. :crazy:

mickdo

Coach
[furrycat] said:
The touch judge has confirmed it too... and there was a bite mark on his arm
Yes but what did the touch judge confirm? That Fui actively bit him, or that the arm was shoved in his mouth??? Unless there is footage of it I doubt he'll get done, as you can quite easily get marks on your arm by forcing it in someone's mouth.

dazeely

First Grade
junior009 said:

Have just heard that White will use the old arm pit hidden camera he has.

strider

Post Whore
i think there was actually a 2nd angle and it looked like fui's head was turned to the side and not able to bite

also - white MUST be done for a grapple if fuifui gets done for a bite

James_Hardie

Juniors
dazeely said:
for f**k sake he had a mouth guard in and an arm shoved down his throat.
Agree. How does hes bite him with a mouth guard in? He was probably grapsing for air has the grapple tackle (remember that buzz word/rule which has gone out of the game), was administered for the 150th time yesterday!

And watch the replay and count the number of times White makes eye contact with Fui at the next scrum. Answer is Zero. Liers always avert their eyes.

Glenn

First Grade
Should be charged for a grapple tackle, that of course Homer and his blind touchie missed.
Can you be charged with making a false accusation?
And how the hell can you bite with a mouth guard in???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
James_Hardie said:
Agree. How does hes bite him with a mouth guard in? He was probably grapsing for air has the grapple tackle (remember that buzz word/rule which has gone out of the game), was administered for the 150th time yesterday!

And watch the replay and count the number of times White makes eye contact with Fui at the next scrum. Answer is Zero. Liers always avert their eyes.
yeah i saw that to fui stared right at him and white turned away and wouldn't look at him he also might have been scared of getting the sh*t beat out of him :lol: