What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Steam Ahead On Ground Construction

Southern Shark

Juniors
I was thinking John LAWS coming on screen every time a scrum is packed, during every video call telling us how good Toyota is could get to you after a while.

newman

First Grade
So the seats in the new stand are black.
Every other seat in the joint is sky blue.
Why, why why cant they get these little things right?

I gotta say that driving past the "outside" of the stand, it looks bloody good and does give the joint a "stadium" feel. I particularly like the "brushstroke" blue panels.

Inside the ground, it still looks too far away and incomplete without any seating in front of it. 7.5 out of ten.

spider

Coach
the bule seats look sh*thouse newms - dirty, weathered...

very hard to maintain

black could be a better choice

carcharias

Immortal
hahaha

Last time I was up there it was like we were on a boat .
No body could walk in a straight line when the game finished.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Looks good. Personally given the Sharks ruined the celebrations for the 'opening' of the refurbished CUA I think the Panthers should now return the favour. Of course I don't have much confidence this will happen but hey I can dream.

carcharias

Immortal
Looks good. Personally given the Sharks ruined the celebrations for the 'opening' of the refurbished CUA I think the Panthers should now return the favour. Of course I don't have much confidence this will happen but hey I can dream.
I was at that game.
Great place to watch footy.

Miller Lite

Juniors
Why would anyone pay that much to sit behind the goal post!!!!

Begs the question, why would a club spend that much to build a grandstand behind the goalposts??.

They should have extended the ET stand from tryline to tryline and concoursed behind the posts IMHO.